A sneak peak at the X-Files fic

As Eliza-Jane set up to leave D.C, she had only two thoughts in mind.
Would this all be worth it?  And am I making a huge mistake? Taking a final look around her bare, blue room, she smiled, and added on to her thoughts,
this is definitely worth it, every second. She quietly made her way outside, and to the airport. She glanced at her plane ticket, and smiled. She got to her gate, and waited, no longer, then ten minutes, just enough time. She turned on her phone and began to listen to the music she liked, but mainly Sleeping With The Sirens. Kellin Quinn always had a way of singing about what he, and his fans, felt, whether good, or bad, Kellin and Sleeping With The Sirens, always seemed to calm Eliza-Jane, she ignored the constant calls from her parents, and old friends, who never even really cared, anyway.

Once her flight was ready to board, Eliza-Jane walked to the line, and boarded the plane, with a heavy heart, but she had (metaphorical) stars in her eyes. Her senior year, of high school, would be spent, in Los Angeles, California. Eliza-Jane once dreamed of this moment, where she got o leave D.C. hopefully, forever, unbeknownst to her, be fateful, warped tour, may bring her back. Once she made it to her seat, on the plane, she knew, this would be the day, when everything she knew, changes into something amazing.

Eliza-Jane couldn't have been happier, once the plane landed in L.A. it was amazing. She looked around, studying the airport, and how busy it had seemed to be, it was absolutely amazing. A BTS (Bangtan Sonyondan) song began playing through her headphones.
"외로움이 가득히
피어있는 garden
가시투성이 umm
모래성에 매었어너의 이름은 뭔지
곳이 있긴 한지
Oh could you tell me? eh
정원에 숨어든 봤어And I know
너의 온긴 모두 진짜란
푸른 꽃을 꺾는
잡고 싶지만내 운명인
Don't smile on me
Light on me
너에게 다가설 없으니까
내겐 불러줄 이름이 없어You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
초라한 모습 보여줄 없어
가면을 쓰고 만나러
But I still want you외로움의 정원에
너를 닮은
주고 싶었지 ooh hoo hoo
바보 같은 가면을 벗고서But I know
영원히 그럴 수는 없는
숨어야만 하는
추한 나니까난 두려운
초라해
I'm so afraid
결국엔 너도 떠나버릴까
가면을 쓰고 만나러 가할 있는
정원에
세상에
예쁜 너를 닮은 꽃을 피운 다음
니가 아는 나로 숨쉬는
But I still want you, ah, ah
I still want you, ah어쩌면 그때
조금만
이만큼만
용길 내서 너의 앞에 섰더라면
지금 모든 달라졌을까난 울고 있어
사라진
무너진
홀로 남겨진 모래성에서
부서진 가면을 바라보면서
And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you" quietly she began to cry, her first time away from home, and she's crying. She began to recite the poem, she had began to write, during her freshman year of high school, and finished, mid-semester, during her junior year of high school, which had come to an end, that day. The next day would be her very first day, in a Los Angeles, it'll be the best thing to ever happen to her, her father, assistant director, of the FBI, Walter Skinner, didn't want her to leave the "nest" just yet. Walking out of the airport, she bumped into a guy, who she thought was absolutely, yet surprisingly, nice. She knew he would be her future boyfriend, or  partner in crime (even though they don't commit any known crimes,) whichever came first.

 She knew he would be her future boyfriend, or  partner in crime (even though they don't commit any known crimes,) whichever came first

   "I am so sorry!" Eliza-Jane said, "I'm Eliza-Jane." The boy smiled, and nodded.
    "I'm Kellin Quinn, say, will you be attending, Hollywood Arts, this school year?" The boy, named Kellin, asked. Eliza-Jane nodded.
   "Yeah, I'm the new student, you probably heard about." Kellin nodded, his  smile still bright, and unfading.
      "I'm a student there, and my friend, Vic Fuentes' baby sister, Charlotte Fuentes, is in our grade, even though I'm just a year older than you, and Charlie." He told Eliza-Jane, "anyway, do you have any nicknames, or.... should we keep calling you Eliza-Jane?" Eliza-Jane laughed a bit.
"call me, Liz, or Eliza." She said, answering Kellin's question, "it seems so nice to meet another student." Kellin nodded,
"c'mon, I'll drive you to the house you'll be staying in, you'll be living with Vic, Mike, and Charlie Fuentes, until we graduate." Eliza-Jane nodded.
"Alright, cool." She said, "I hope they like me." She paused, " does Vic work at our school?" Kellin nodded,
"totally, he's the English teacher, but he also helps out with play writing, and song writing." Eliza-Jane nodded, smiling a bit. Smiling at the brown eyed boy

(The X-Files belongs to Chris Carter, I only own the OCs used and/or mentioned, and yeah I know Kellin Quinn isn't nineteen years old, but for the sake of the story, just go with it, please, anyway, bye!)