Another CreepyPasta OC

Name: Kiragan Emily Woods-Park/Park Kiragan

Nicknames: Kira, and Emy, Em, and even just Emily

age: she's fifteen, will be sixteen in November

Birthday: November eighteenth

friends: the members of ATEEZ, so Kim HongJoong, Park Seonghwa, Jeong Yunho, Choi San, Kang Yeosang, Song Mingi, Jung Wooyoung, and Choi Jongho (HongJoong Kim, Seonghwa Park, Yunho Jeong, San Choi, Yeosang Kang, Mingi Song, Wooyoung Jung, and Jongho Choi)

Family: Susan (in one version of Liu's story there is a pretty nurse named Susan, she is Kiragan's mother,) her father is possibly Liu, nobody knows, Park Seonghwa (Stepfather, and the best kind of stepfather at that) (just wait until the story for her comes out)

Face Claim: Song Yuqi

(in the picture above NOT the video above, the picture added after the video, above)

Voice claim: Song Yuqi

likes: black, the dark, grey, chocolate, and candy

dislikes: seeing people (mainly kids) hurt, crying, or being bullied, and the sun

favorite song: Cyberpunk by ATEEZ

Backstory: Kiragan was born a few months after her mother "faked her death" (a headcanon i have) and during her first three years on earth, it was just her and her mother, until Kiragan turned four, when her mother, gotten married, and the small family moved to South Korea. Kiragan doesn't know her bio dad, and she might never get the chance to, as she lives in South Korea.

Kiragan's lore (not full, but y'know)

she was born in November, one month before Liu's birthday (don't ask i wanted to have an OC have a birthday before one of her parents as my birthday (January second) is three months before my mother's (April thirteenth) and i thought that would be cool) Kiragan was born on November eighteenth (Ten days after my younger brother's bday) and she grew up living only with her mother, in South Korea, a completely different timezone from her bio dad Liu (yes i believe Liu would live in America along with the other CreepyPastas)

when Kiragan turned twelve, she was accepted into the most prestigious Korean high school Chungdam High, and loves the uniforms.

Liu still doesn't know Kiragan exists, and Kiragan doesn't know about her bio dad.

theme song: Never Know by Bad Omens

upcoming story (I hope)

The Way Home

names she calls ATEEZ:
(she means these with love, not much else, maybe a bit of teasing too)

for HongJoong: "Appa Joong" (HongJoong is the dad of ATEEZ)

for Seonghwa: "Eomma Hwa"  (Seonghwa is the mom of ATEEZ) 

for Yunho: "Yunho-Hyung", or "Yunho-ah"

for San: "San-Hyung", "Sannie", or "San-ah"

for Yeosang: "King Yeosang", "Yeo-Hyung", "Yeo", or " Eomma Hwa's baby #1"

for Mingi: "Mingi-Hyung", or "Mingi-ah"

for Wooyoung: "Wooyoung-Hyung",  "Woo-TEEZ", or "Eomma Hwa's baby #2"

for Jongho: "Jongho-Hyung", "Jongho-ah", "Jjong", or "big brother Jongho"

Contact names for ATEEZ:

for HongJoong:  Appa Joong 

for Seonghwa:  Eomma Hwa

for Yunho: Lost boy #1

for San: my Rock

for Yeosang:  Eomma Hwa's baby #1

for Mingi: lost boy #2

for Wooyoung: Eomma Hwa's baby #2

for Jongho: big brother Jjong