01

Will:15
Mike:16
*smut*

It was the start of the summer 1985. Nothing could possibly go wrong, Will Byers and his friends had just gotten out of school, they were ready to have a 'good' summer. Will Decided to call his best friend since the age of 5 Mike Wheeler.

Will carefully took the phone off of the wall and dialed Mikes housephone. The phone rang for a second then the familiar voice of his 'bestfriend' answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mike it's Will! I wanted to ask if we could hangout right now?"

"Like right now, right now?"

"Mhm!, look it's okay if you don't want to that's totally fi-"

"Will, I don't know why you always get so nervous like I'm gonna yell at your or something,"

"Im sor-"

"I'll be over in a few!"

The sound of a phoneline going dead came from mikes side, Will put the phone down then immediately ran up to his room to find something cute to wear so Mike would notice him, and maybe ask him out so Will didn't have ask himself. He pulled out a red and yellow striped shirt with a white collar, blue and white ass shorts (it was 1985, so duh) and lastly he put on his slightly over the ankle white socks.

Now that he did that he needed to think how he would confess quickly. Mike would be here any second. "Maybe I just kiss him?" Will said out loud, "oh my god, No. That is so wrong. And that would be considered assault! Or atleast I think it would..." right after he had said that he heard a small knock on the door. He thought to himself "Okay Will you've got this. Don't do anything you know he wouldn't like. And try to relax."

Will softly walked to the door to answer it as if he didnt just think about his 'best friend' (or should he say crush at this point like dang it's obvious.)

"Oh! well uhm, hi Mike!"

"Hey will, can we go inside? It's like super hot out even though summer just started." Mike said after looking Will up and down than looking at his lips for a second.(WOOH IT IS HOTTER THAN A WITCHES COOCHIE OUT HERE!!)

"Oh right! I'm so sorry i zoned out for a second! Sure come right in!" Will said than he opened the door while standing to the side

"Here let me close it for you," Mike said as he closed the door and locked it. (Yes you heard me he LOCKED it, I'm sensing something really gay about to happen up in here..)

Will looked at Mike for a split second to see that he had a little "problem"..

"What's wrong Will?" Mike said walking slightly closer to Will.

"Oh nothing!" Will said a bit too giddyish giving away his excitement,

"Are you sure? Because your acting like really different."

"Yes Mike im fi-"

Mike grabbed Wills face and started kissing him roughly. Will moaned into his kiss giving in, him trying his hardest not to smile while Mike was kissing him.

"Will, ever since you went missing I've had feelings for you, I tried to cover them up by dating el, and kissing her but it didn't work."

"Mike I can't tell if your joking or not, but I have feelings for you too."

This time will grabbed mikes face and starting kissing him slowly, and will was a bit confused about how to kiss someone.

Will also felt something awakening inside him as he grew a boner. Mike felt wills boner immediately because they were literally on top of eachother.

"Hey do you wanna go to my room? We've kinda been doing this right infront of the door.. and I don't want my mom to walk in on us."

"Oh shit, I forgot we were still standing here. But yea we can go to your room."

Will grabbed Mikes hand and they started to walk to his room (this is in the byers house, and not in the cali house bc this takes place in s3) while they were walking to Wills room Mike grabbed Wills ass and gave it a good squeeze

"Honestly I've been waiting to grab your ass for years."

"For real? I mean it's not that big."

Will and Mike walked into his room and Will locked the door behind them because he didn't need any accidental walk-ins from Jonathan or Joyce. Or possibly El.