03

Will:15
Mike:16
*this is kinda like angst with El and Mike, so the next part will be byler with some fluff and smut* *this is also really short*

A few days after the little 'moment' that Mike and Will had, everything has changed since then, Mike and Will started holding hands at hangouts with their friends at Starcourt, Mike could tell El was jealous and so could Will, and Will felt really bad, Will went to go talk to Robin about it because she was also a homosexual (yk what I mean.) But while Will was gone something scary had happened with Mike and El.

"Mike can we talk?" El said nervously trying to convince Mike to go with her to a bathroom.

"Uhhh, sure..?" Mike followed El while looking back quietly to see if he could see his lover. As soon as they got to the bathroom stall El grabbed Mike forcefully and starting kissing him on the lips.

Mike immediately pulled away from her and looked at her with disgust.

"Oh my god."

"Mike i-im sorry I just love you,"

"Eleven no, no, I don't love you back. Don't fucking talk to me until you get your shit right."

Mike ran back to Scoops Ahoy while he was crying because of what El had done. Everyone thought Mike was bad for breaking up with her but he really wasn't (THE HEART WANTS WHAT THE HEART WANTS.)

Mike ran straight to Will and started balling infront of him,

"Holy shit Mike what happened!"

"El.. El grabbed me-"

"And what else did she do?!" Will asked in a worried tone, he didn't like when people were sad, ESPECIALLY his lover.

"And she tried to make out with me~!" Mike said and he started crying even more. All Will could really think to do is hug him. So Will hugged Mike and Mike put his head on Wills neck.