05

Will:15
Mike:16
*this is fluff and smut,*

Will and Mike are sitting on the couch in Mike's basement watching TV, as it is raining outside.

"Hey Will?"

"Yes Mike?"

"I just want you to know I love you so, so, so much. I'll never leave you for anyone. I promise." Mike said taking off his sweater and giving it to Will. (I got this idea while listening to Undone by Weezer,)

"Oh my gosh Mike!" Will said Will looking at Mike while he started to cry happy tears.

"Will your crying! Are you okay?!" Mike looked at Will worried about him.

"Oh Mike, I love you so much!" Will said and he hugged Mike and started crying.

"I love you too Will! Are you okay though?" Mike asked hugging Will back.

"Yes.. I-im okay! I just can't believe you would give me your sweater!" 

"Will, oh Will. Your so beautiful. I love you so much. I don't even know why I dated El when my true love was right here the whole time." Mike grabbed Wills face softly and kissed him on the lips. Will slowly kissed back to before they both pulled away to breathe. ( I promise that you'll never find another like me)

Mike got on top of Will and held Wills face in his hands. "My baby, you dont know how much I need you and I want you right now. You don't know what your doing to me.." Mike picked up Will and threw him over his shoulder "We're gonna have some fun. Only if you let me."

Will gasped and grew a boner when Mike said that. And the way he picked him up "Yes Mike ill let you,"  Mike walked up to his room and Put Will down carefully on the bed. Then he went to lock the door, Mike flipped Will over onto his stomach then he started grabbing Wills ass and like doing circle motions.

Will was gasping and moaning nonstop "Mike!~ Fuck!" "Will you dont know what your doing to me baby.." "Will, can I finger you..?" "Uhm, well. Yes if you want that is." Mike pulled Wills shorts off and then spread his legs open. Then he got lube from his nightstand. "Will, can I finger you now..?"
"Yes..!" Mike moved Closer to Will, then put the lube on his fingers then he started circling Wills hole with his finger then he slowly put in a finger.

A few minutes after fingering Will, he put in a second finger. When Mike put in his second finger Will moaned really loudly.
Mike started fingering Will again and scissoring him with his two fingers. "Oh!~" "Mike fuck me!" "You want my cock?" Mike said then he started fingering Will faster.
"Yes!, Yes I want your cock so badly!~" "Fuck I'll give it to you then you cockslut."

Mike pulled his fingers out of Will, and took his cock out of his pants, he was just as hard as Will was. He lubricated his cock then he shoved it slowly inside of Will. "Oh!~" "Mike Yes!"  Mike waited a few seconds before thrusting so Will could adjust to his length.

Mike starting thrusting slowly, and Will started moaning from the first few thrusts. Then Mike started thrusting Faster. And Will moaned and cried from pleasure. While Mike was fucking Will he grabbed Wills cock and started jerking him off while he was fucking him. "Oh yes!~ Mike fuck! You fuck me so good!~" Will screamed as he cried from over stimulation. "Will.. I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum!" Mike moaned out. "Fuck! Yes! Cum inside me daddy!~" When Mike heard that he came immediately.

Mike cleaned up Will, them himself then they layed down in his bed. "I love you Will."
Will turned to him and smiled "I love you too Mike."