07

Will:15
Mike:16

This takes place at the movie theaters.

Mike and Will held hands, Tripping on eachothers shoes, tand giggling while into the movie theaters not caring who looked at them weirdly, El was jealous. Max and Lucas were holding holding hands aswell. And Dustin was just walking next to El.

"Mike.. what movie are we seeing?" Will asked confused

"I think we're gonna  5see a scary movie, but I'll make sure nothing happens to you okay?" Mike said while looking at Wills lips then back at him.

When they got into the movie room (idk what it's called..) "Hey-um guys, me and Will are gonna sit up here." Mike pointed to the very back of the movie theater seats (yk what I'm talking about," 

The party just looked at eachother stupidly then looked at them. "Alright go do whatever you sissys want." Max said while looking at El then Mike.

"Oookay..?" Mike said and carefully grabbed Wills hand and they walked to the back.

*time skip like 10 minutes later*

Mike and Will both were just sitting in the back until the movie came on then Mike put his hand on Wills thigh and moved his hand slowly to Wills hard on, Wills breath hitched when Mike started palming him.

"M-mike! Stop! Remember that Eleven is here and she'll be upset!" Will whined at Mike, knowing that he wanted Mike to continue.

"Fuck. Will. You don't know what your doing to me. Will looked down at mikes Crotch to see if he was hard. He was really hard. When Will saw mikes boner he felt a wave of horniness go through him.

"Will. Pretend to cry then walk to the bathroom. Wait a few seconds then I'll be there. And you better be ready."

"Why?- ohh wait nevermind. Will took the waterbottle that was infront of him and put some of the water in his eyes. He whimpered when the water got in his eyes alot. Then he walked over to the rest of the party.

Lucas and Max were cuddling. And so was Dustin and El (this was before Dustin met Suzie) Will slowly walked up to Max and fake cried.

"Max..?" Will said hoping she'd hear him the first time

She turned to look at him and immediately noticed he was 'crying'

"Oh my gosh! Will are you okay?"

Will fake sniffled

"Yea.. i-im just tired, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.."

"Oh okay! I hope you feel better.."

A few seconds later Mike walked to the bathroom after Will. Max took a second to realize what was happening.

"He tricked me!" Max whispered to herself.

Mike ran after Will, who was wiping his fake tears away

"Will!"

Will turned around and ran to Mike,

"Mike!"

They hugged for a minute while the worker at the front desk was just looking at them, they walked into the bathroom together. As soon as they got into they got into a stall Mike grabbed Wills face and started roughly making out with him.

"Fuck, can I eat you out?" Mike asked Will hoping he would say yes.

"Uhm, yea! If you want!" Will said a bit nervously. Mike pulled down Wills shorts and noticed that his hole looked loose "Did you already finger yourself?"

"Yes.. Mike please don't be mad at me.."

"Baby why would I be mad..?"

"I don't know.." Mike grabbed Wills ass cheeks and started licking his hole. Will started moaning and whimpering alot.

"Oh! Fuck!"

Mike started eating Wills ass out even more roughly now and Will started to cry.

*I'm gonna make a part 2 to this tomorrow*