Chapter 1

Sally's Pov

 After having Percy, life was great. I was living with my boyfriend, Poseidon, and I had my dream job as an author. My brother, who is my only family left, was also very successful. He was the famous actor known as Tristan Mclean, or, his original name, Christian Jackson. He changed his name because it was a painful reminder of our parents (who died in a plane crash) to him. He was so popular that he attracted the supermodel, Aphrodite. Together they had a daughter named Piper. Since Christian and I are still pretty close, he trusts me to take care of Piper whenever he is on set. So, Percy and Piper are like siblings. "Percy! Piper! Time to wake up!" I yell upstairs. Today is their birthday. Yes, they share the same birthday, but they are a year apart. Today is also their first day of kindergarten. I hear them running down the stairs. I also hear them bickering. 

"Watch it Piper!" 

"You watch it! I was here first!"

"Well I was born first!"

"Only by 1 year Jackson!"

"Best year of my life Mclean."

"You're such a meanie Percy!"

"Says the one who just pushed me!"

"Oh shut up!" Then I hear a slap. Like a sharp slap. Like one of those slaps that leave a red mark that lasts for a while. I hear Percy start crying. I groan and walk over to them. Percy was on the floor crying and Piper was trying to help him up, but then he hit her. "PERSEUS LORENZO JACKSON!" I yell at him. He slowly looks at me. I stomp over to him and help him up. He tries to avoid eye contact with me, so I turn his head to me. "You will NEVER hit girls. Got that?" I demand. "Yes ma'am." He says quietly. "Now turn around." I say. Fear appeared in his eyes. He shakes his head no. "Percy?" I warn. He slowly tuns around and I give him 2 good pops in the butt. I turn to Piper. "You too young lady." I tell her. "Auntie please no!" She cries out. "You knew the consequences I have for hitting each other." I tell her. She turns around and I give her three good pops in the butt. "Now go get in the shower." I tell them. Piper goes to her bathroom and Percy to his. While they shower, I make breakfast. As I am making breakfast, I start feeling guilty about yelling at Percy. I'll have to apologize to him after he's done. When I am almost finished, I hear Percy's soft footsteps coming down the stairs, then I feel his small arms wrap around my legs. "I'm sorry for making you yell momma." He apologizes. I turn around and bend down to his eye-level. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I did wrong. I just don't like it when boys are disrespectful to girls, that's all. Ok?" I ask. "Yes ma'am." He replies. "Alright, why don't you go ask Piper to hurry up, while I set the table." I say. "Yeah! Vrooooooooom." He exclaims running up the stairs and talking to Piper. I smile and set the table. Eventually, Poseidon comes down and helps out. "So, I heard you yell at Percy?" He says trying to make small talk as we wait for the kids. "Yeah, I feel so bad. He hit Piper, and it just came out." I say looking at the floor. "Hey," Poseidon says lifting my head up to look at him. "You're teaching your child to believe what you believe. Keep it going and he will be the most honorable male alive." He encourages. "Thank you. You're just what I needed in life." I say. "DADDY!" I hear Percy yell. Out of no where he jumps past me and lands in his dad's arms. "Hey squirt! I heard that you and Piper got in a fight." He says. "Yeah, we were arguing then Piper slapped me. She tried helping me upon I started crying to justify what she did, but I hit her, and mommy saw it so she yelled at me. It was scary to see mommy like that, and I'm the one that made her yell. But I swear I will never hit a girl again, even if it costs my on life." Percy replies. And he kept that promise. He never hit a girl again and said he would rather die.