3 - sobbe

Robbe gets into a accident

TW: mentions of blood, drugs and hospitals (?)

•.

"WHADDUPPPPP"

Jens face appeared in camera as he screamed loudly into the mic.

The boys were currently skating on some empty road and passing around a joint.

Robbe looked over to his friend and chuckled to himself once he realized how close Jen's face was to the camera.

He took a hit of the blunt and passed it over to Moyo.

From the corner of his eye, he sees Moyo suck the absolute shit of it, before handing it to Aaron.

Jens turns the camera around as they all encourage Aaron to do some cool trick so they could have the clip in their video.

Aaron attempts but ends up shooting his board forward and falling straight on his ass.

They all laugh loudly at him as he lays there rubbing his bum. They laugh even harder when Moyo screams saying that his fat ass could've crushed the blunt.

They were laughing so hard that they also ended up on the pavement wheezing and wiping tears from their eyes.

"It was not that funny!" Aaron screeches, pink dusting his face in embarrassment as he sits up swaying and fix's his clothes.

"Yeah totally not funny at all" Jen's says sarcastically

"To make it up to his royal highness, I'll go get your board", Robbe says, still trying to hold in his laughter as he got up in search for the board.

He stumbles over to the bushes where he saw it last and realizes it's on the other side as he sees the shine of the metal in the sun.

Climbing through the bushes as carefully as he can, he spots Aaron's skateboard lodged in a tree branch.

How the hell it got up there is something Robbe will never know

Walking over and crossing the street, Robbe tries reaching up for it but realizing it was to high up for his height.

Grabbing on to a lower branch he uses it to lift himself a bit and used his feet to press on the tree and get a better angle to get the board.

He quickly smacks it as he felt himself and the board go tumbling back.

The board landing on the grass, and Robbe landing with one of his legs sticking out towards the road.

He suddenly hears a loud honk before feeling a tight, burning hot pressure on his leg combined with a snap.

No way

No fucking way

There's no way in hell some asshat with a beer belly, and a whiskey bottle in his hand, fucking ran over his leg while driving on a big ass pick up truck.

There was no fucking way

Robbe doesn't really remember if he screamed or if the guy in the car came out shouting about how he swore he didn't see him.

But it somehow alerted the boys, who came tripping over some bushes to see what the commotion was about.

He doesn't really remember the ambulance pulling up and applying pressure to his bleeding leg.

His doesn't remember the doctors giving him anesthesia, or maybe it was painkillers? He wasn't sure but either way he just remembers seeing the flashing lights of the hospital before knocking the fuck out.