7 - sobbe

Sander tries skate boarding

•.

Maybe it wasn't that smartest idea to say yes when Robbe asked him with those big brown eyes if he could teach him how to skateboard.

He just couldn't resist saying no, especially with the way Robbe was looking at him.

Mumbling to himself in a grumpy manor when he once again fell off the board (luckily Robbe was behind him and caught him each time) Sander just wanted to go home and take a nice relaxing bath.

"Cmon Sander, you almost got it!" Robbe said in a last attempt to make him stay.

"This is the fourth time I've fell and I can't even go in a straight line" Sander looked at Robbe with a small grumpy grin on his face.

"Yeah but we've only been out here for ten minutes" Robbe took his phone out from his pocket and showed Sander the time.

There was no way it has only been ten minutes, it felt more like ten hours. Don't get him wrong, he loved spending time with his cute boyfriend, but he didn't like how his ankles felt sore from the amount of times he's hit himself.

"How about we stay out here for five more minutes then we can go back inside?" Robbe said batting his pretty lashes at his lover. " And you can take a hot bath while I make us some croquets" Robbe flashed him one of those pretty smiles that Sander just couldn't say no to.

Sander nodded his head and held out his hand so they can seal the arrangement. Once their hands came in contact, Sander pulled Robbe closer and kissed him, giggling like toddlers as they held each other close.

•.

Ngl y'all I keep forgetting abt this book