4 - evak

Isak and Even watch Romeo and Juliet together

•.

Sniffling as the part where Romeo and Juliet's respected families are being scolded by the prince for their actions, which lead their children to die as there escorted to their graves holding hands, Isak tried to hide the tears running down his face so the older boy next to him won't see them.

It was currently Saturday, 11:09 pm, and the two boys were currently cuddled up on the bed with the lights off, watching Romeo and Juliet with the computer stationed in front of them.

Even though Isak watched the movie countless times, the ending always seems to make him cry.

Lifting his arm up, he tries to sneakily wipe at his face to get rid of the waterworks. "Are you crying?" Even says softly, looking down at his messy haired boyfriend.

"No" Isak says, rubbing away at his face even faster. Looking down at Isak, Even couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the sight of his red nose boyfriend, who still had tears running down his face.

"You're so cute Issy" Even says, moving his head down to kiss the younger on the cheek, before pulling away and wiping the tears off for him.

Isak rolled his eyes as he shifted closer to his lover and rested his head against his shoulder. Even holding on to him a bit tighter as the movie came to an end.

As Even put the computer away, Isak adjusted the pillow and himself so they would be in a more comfortable position to sleep. He turned to Even and held onto him tightly, muttering a muffled 'I love you', as he drifted off.

"I love you to Issy" Even said as he kissed his tired boyfriend on the head, cuddling up to him more and closing his eyes.

•.

I hate allergies but I love sneezing