Chapter 2 :The day the moon turned dim

After a long battle on the moon with Kevin  and the monster, the trio were able to finish them  off. The Herrscher of Truth, Origin, and Finality defeat their most powerful enemy. "Ahhhh, how was that possible?!" Kevin said, feeling the pain coursing through his body. As he said that, he saw the Herrscher that was able to defeat him.  Kiana, Mei, and Bronya look up at the monster he created with the power of finality. "You will not come in the way anymore Kevin" Kiana said with an angry tone.

As she said that the monster started to crumble, spilling out so much honkai energy. "NO NO NO NO NO, HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!!!!!!!!!" The monster  screams throughout the process, slowly but painfully. After a few minutes the only thing that was left was the body with Kevin inside of it. It was still intake but somehow it was holding something together but with the power dwindling it is growing weaker and Kevin seems to be unresponsive. " Mei nee-sama, Kiana look." As they look there is a huge crack in the moon flowing with honkai energy. As they were looking,  a call from Dr, Tesla came through.

"Bronya!!!!!!!!'' she said in a frantic tone. 

"Dr Tesla, What happened?"

"Honkai levels have been increasing and the Honaki monster is wreaking havoc all over the world!!" She responded.

"WHAT!!" Bronya screamed.

"Bronya what happened?!" ask Mei.

"Dr. Tesla, saying that the Honkai is out of control!" Bronya responds in a shock voice.

"How is that possible?" Kiana responded. Bronya put Dr. Tesla on speaker.

"Dr. Tesla is everyone at ST. Freya Ok?" Kiana asks.

"Yes, but with everything that is going on we are desperately fighting it back" She responded. As she said that there is a loud *BOOM* heard on the phone.

"We have to fall back, the Honkai beast merging with each other and becoming stronger!!!" A valkyrie stated. 

Once they heard the *BOOM*The crack in the moon started to consume the monster and Kevin. The herrscher moved out of the way.

"What the?" said Kiana

"IS EVERYONE OK?" Dr. Tesla said as she heard everything.

"Yeah we're fine but the monster we were fighting got consumed in a crack in the moon!" said Kiana.

Then a *BOOM* came out of the phone again.

"Co*Brzzt* we need to *Brzzt* and *Brzzt"

"Dr.Tesla you're breaking up!" said Bronya.

Then the phone hung up. The herrschers are looking at each other wondering  how to deal with this. They stop Kevin but now the world is in chaos.

"How can we stop this?" said Mei.

"We have to stop the honkai some way but how?" Bronya stated.

While these two were in thought Kiana was thinking about what she had learned about the previous herrscher of Finality. How they were able to bring honkai to their home with their power. Maybe she could seal the honkai since she is the herrscher of finality but at what cost.

Can I even do this?

Will I be able to go home if I do?

Can I be with my friends, family, colleagues, Dad, Durandal?

Will I be able to be with them or even..." Through her thoughts one thing pops up...

Will I be able to be with Mei-senpai?

Her love for Mei speaks volumes and she has always loved her. Practically what felt like her whole life, she has always loved her and always believes that she loves her back. Even when she got beaten up because she wanted to save everyone and destroy her own body. She knows if she does this the chance to be with Mei will never come true, but she knows what to do.

"I have an idea" said kiana

Mei and Bronya look at her. Mei felt a sense of sadness when she said that.

"I will seal the Honkai on the moon with the power of Finality" she stated with eyes of determination mixed with sadness.

"What?!" Mei responded with shock

"If the previous  herrscher of finality could bring honkai to earth, then i might be able to seal it on the moon." Kiana stated. See look at Bronya and Mei with their looks of shock. "I can do this but...

...

...
...
...

I may not be able to come home"