Chapter 6: Awake

Everything went black, she no longer saw Kiana nor was she floating or feeling like she's falling. She started to open her eyes, she noticed she wasn't in the "dream" but on the moon where she stood with Kiana. Though it wasn't a dream but a memory of some sort but it happened. She looked down at the little elf she was holding, she was sleeping, probably having a nice dream. She smiled and hugged the elf gently, then looked up saying...

"Thank you Kiana-chan." then looking back at the elf and holding it to her head..

She started to look around to find an exit but there seemed to be. Then a rumble could be heard. She turned around to find that the big hole that Bronya portal was before it collapsed was now back to its original state. Well the portal seemed to disappear but the land was back.

So the moon listens to Kiana-chan? She thought.

Is it even safe to walk?

Will it collapse again, well i'm not that heavy but what if it does?

She was so confused and cautious of how this was going to go. Through her thoughts a reassuring wind blows through Mei, telling her that it is fine to walk across the broken piece. I guess kiana-chan is still conscious. Mei thought as she followed the breezing wind. As much as the wind was a reminder it was also a guiding light to get to her friends.

It was a quiet few minutes just walking back to her friends, when the little kiana moved and opened her eyes. She was still in a slump sleepy mood but was awake. Mei noticed this and looked down, noticing the elf looked up at her.

She is so much like kiana-chan through and through. Mei thought with a smile.

"Hello." She said, giving a little wave to the elf.

"H-H-Hw-Hwe-Hw-Hwe-llo". The elf stutters trying to say it back.

"a-arr-wre...yo-y-you...M...wei...sw...swen...pai?" she asked. Her voice is like Kiana but a bit echoey and babish. Mab since she was just "born" literally a  minute to like hours ago. Mei couldn't tell because time can be different everywhere.

"Yes, I'm Mei senpai." She gave a little but sweet smile to little Kiana.

"O...oh...o...k...ay" she responded, eyes slowly closing probably due to her strength not being at its best yet. Though still had the strength to lay and nuzzle against Mei, closing her eyes fully.

Mei just smiles and continues walking with the wind that is gilding her. She seems to already know her.

Maybe Kiana-chan told her something about me? She thought.

After a few minutes she reached or felt like a safe spot where there was no danger. Since she couldn't feel the wind blowing through her anymore. She couldn't find anyone around her but she knew they were close.

Then she hears her name being called.

"Mei-nee-sama!!!"

She hears people running towards her.

"Bronya-chan!"

"Mei-nee-sama, are you okay?" Bronya asked.

"When the portal closed, we couldn't get your signal or a message?" Theresa said on the communication device.

"Bronya tried to open the portal again but couldn't open it."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mei said, giving a smile.

They were relieved to see she was okay but...

"Where is Kiana?" Mei asked.

Mei froze up, not because of what happened but how to explain it. Like how are you supposed to tell people that someone has to lay dormant for some time.

"She-" mei started to speak.

"She is staying here so the honkai doesn't affect us."

Everyone and everything went silent. No one spoked, moved, or did anything. Bronya was in shock and went to look down but she noticed Mei was carrying something, well someone. She moved closer to Mei. When she was supper close to Mei, she saw the little kiana in her arms.

"Mei-nee-sama, is that...?"

She looked at the elf and said, "no she isn't Kiana, but a little fraction of her." Mei explained what happened between Kiana and Mei. How she didn't want to leave them(changing what she said). About the "dream" and how the little one came to be.

"So she didn't want us to be alone without her." Bronya repeated "So she combined the power of origin and the power of finality. Then the little Kiana was created."

"Basically."

"Wow." Bronya was in shock just trying to take in the information. She feels tears falling from her face.

"ha...Kiana-idiotka." she says as she wipes the tears away. Mei walks over to her and hugs her. Giving more comfort for Bronya. They just stay there comforting each other and cry.

"Ha..." They hear through the communication device. They both jumped and let go of eachother and looked at the communication device. They both forgot that Theresa was still on the device. The ha sounded sad and that she saw her crying. Also was Fu Hua, Seele, Durandal, Rita and...Siegfried. Sentience was away from everyone but looked a little sad. They were all sad Kiana had to be left behind but it had to be done.

Mei gets back up, and reaches her hand to Bronya. "Let's go home." she says, giving a smile. "Yeah, let's go home." Bronya grabs mei's hand and she pulls her up. Bronya opens a portal back to everyone and before Mei enters, she looks back to the moon and up to the starry sky. Like the last few moments she had with Kiana and smiles.

'Kiana thank you for everything and lets see eachother again."

She walks through the portal, we elf kiana in tow and leaves the moon.e