18

_

V watched as J-hope struggles uncharacteristically from Jin's hold.

J-hope was basically snatched by Jin to get inside the room while V coolly sauntered and closed the door behind him.

He immediately noticed Suga from the side, his mind flashes back to their last conversation. As expected, they gave each other a cold look.

J-hope's complains in the background made it a little less awkward.

"I was about to have a heart attack!"

"Go help Suga with the knob." Before he could make another remark, Jin stepped past him and went to hold V close to inspect for any injuries. "You good?"

V nods once.

V noticed the darkened skin under his eyes, the scratch on the side of his cheek and lip cut.

"Okay." Jin gently press their bodies together in a small hug. "I'm glad you're okay. Let's get out of here."

V knows he wasn't okay with what is happening in his headquarters. He flattened his palm on his chest and made the alpha face him.

"What's the plan?"

"I'm going to put this whole thing down. I must or else.."

V's palm slides to his face, his thumb caressing the tensed jaw of the leader. The information they could get from the place would make him lose everything. If they had pushed this far in to the castle, he's certain this wasn't caused by petty gangs they could mess with.

"Let's not waste time sulking." Jin put a hand at the small of his back. Sighing when he didn't earn a glare from the omega knowing he hated it. He lead him to Suga and J-hope who struggled to rake the piece of the floor.

V stared at the dark opening, he can hear the sound of the water flowing.

"I'll go first." He was about to jump when J-hope stopped him by his arm.

"You're cute to think I'll let you." J-hope gave him a teasing grin. "Behind me, baby."

"Just get in. So fucking loud." Suga shoved him and J-hope almost swam the water under. Based from the smell, it's clear it wasn't a sight.

Jin glance off his phone where he has access to the explosives he has before hidden around the House.

"You next." Suga says offering a hand to the omega. V didn't take it, of course. What did he expect? Looking away, he pitily closes and retreated his hand.

"Just jump in." Suga simply said next, his frown turned into a glare the next second.

V jumped in.

Inside was J-hope waiting for him to catch if ever he accidentally slip to the running waste water.

Suga jumped and later Jin. It wasn't awkward but nobody talks. Just when Jin joined them and they began running to the dot of light coming from the end of the tunnel. They have to leave the place before it blows off.

At the end of the tunnel was a high cliff, under was water that beds towards the sea.

Three of them looked at V.

Not a hint of fear or any emotion thereof could be traced from his expression and seemed to never hesitate to jump the water making it more bothering.

The floor they're standing on grumbled beneath their feet. A few seconds remain before they'll probably be buried with the bricks and rocks.

Jin looked at the water one last time and then to V.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine?"

"I've jumped higher."

"This is different."

He raised one of his thick brows, cockng his head. "How so?"

Jin opens his mouth and closes it again. He sighs, not having the energy to start a debate. Instead he pull his shirt down to see his wound. It was healing but he can't help bt to worry.

"They're here." J-hope who just took off his jacket points to the yacht sailing to their direction from across the vast water.

"I'm sure he's going to be fine." Suga muttered pertaining to V before he took his own jacket off and then didn't think twice to free fall.

"Be safe." J-hope gave V a small smile and raises his hand, saluting. "See you later."

Jin kisses his head and jumped next. He took a dive and swim back to the surface. He spotted RM with a speedboat. Suga and J-hope climbed in cursing the cold water.

"Where's the omega?"

Jin swam to get into the boat. "Give him time, he'll join us. He has no way out." He was a bit worried V would take a different route but chose not to voice it. He could've make sure V went first before he does, but he's still earning his trust. If he could show V he trusts him, he would most likely do the same to him. Just a theory.

A few seconds past. It felt like an eternity for RM. He was glaring at Jin when a splash of water from behind snatched his attention.

They waited for V to surface, 5 seconds seemed like an hour.

RM took his jacket off before he helped V up to the boat. He draped the jacket over his shoulders to which V grabbed onto without protest as he shivers at the wind hitting his wet skin. The pyjamas stick to his skin like a second layer. It took a hefty courage not to stare down for the alphas.

RM pulls him in a quick hug and kisses his head, V closes his eyes at the fleeting warmth.

"What took you so long?" Jin asked while taking his hand to help him sit next to him.

"Nothing."

"You thought you can find another escape route?"

V fixed his jacket without turning to the one who spoke.

"Yeah. Thought I could get rid of you." He didn't need to lie.

"You could've done better. I'll leave you if I could." Suga.

V didn't respond. That's too many words for the day. lmao. RM sped up the boat to the yacht Jin owns. As they float away, there was a sound of yet another explosion. V didn't bother looking at the collapsing mansion Jin has built and protected with his own life, instead he took the alpha's hand in his own and put them inside his (RM's) jacket.

Jin was lost in his thoughts as he turned t him looking surprised.

"I'm cold." V mumbled.

The gentle rubs of a thumb over his palm sent his running thoughts in a gentle halt.

"Yeah, right." He smiles.

The soft smell coming from the omega made him lean forward and take a small sniff. Losing half of his fortune. This seem to be easier to deal with than he thought.

__