Twenty

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER IS A FULL SEX SCENE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ (Then why are you reading?) SKIP THIS CHAPTER! ⚠️
18+ only
R - Restricted
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
———————————————————

I ran my hand over his bare torso as he cupped my jaw to kiss me. When he looked into my eyes all outside nosies were gone, all I could hear was the sound of our breath and the thumping of my heart beat in my ears. My peripheral vision was a blur and all I could see was him.

I feel like I'm dreaming, I have no thoughts but the ones about us. Images of us. I slide my hand down into his boxers feeling for what I've been craving for. I lean over him and I can feel his breath on my neck, sending warm shivers down my body.

I stroke his member and rub my thumb in circles over the tip. I smirked at him before I attached my lips to his neck, kissing down his bare body. I bit my lip in excitement. Without looking at Carter I pulled out his member and ran my tongue from the bottom to the top.

He tucked my hair behind my ear. "You're so fucking sexy." I heard him whisper under his breath. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, i tried not to blush but I felt my face heat up anyway.

I stuck my tongue out and licked him again. I put my mouth over the top suctioning enough to make a "pop" sound. I ran my tongue in circles over the tip before putting him fully in my mouth. I started slow teasing as much as I could. Letting my tongue play around.

He grew harder and larger. If I'm to be honest my mouth only fits half way down, no person could fit this in their mouth. I let his wood bounce off my tongue before I let the excitement in my chest fill up again and I let out some giggles. I looked up at Carter just in time to see that he had his eyes closed, but he opened them as soon as I saw.

I locked my eyes with his, his hand touched my face. I continued to stroke his wood, "Don't be scared to be a little rough." I told him, I can feel that he's holding back.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice low.

"Yes Please. Show me what you want." I answered I could feel my face warm up.

"If you do the same." He said, his hand now sliding into my hair. Chills ran through my body as he massaged my scalp and I had to resist a eye roll and a slight moan, every bone in my body wanted to lean into it.

I bit down on my lip and nodded my head. "I will" I said. I seen the expression in his face slowly change and I couldn't hold back a smile. The way he was turning me on right now was insane. I'm throbbing in pleasure for him. Fuck.

I let my free hand slide up his torso, feeling the curves of his muscles. I wrapped my lips around his wood making it wet, using my hand to stroke the part I couldn't reach with my mouth. I sucked it like I was eating a popsicle after eating something really spicy but if it was thick like a pickle. Too many food analogies I might take another bite, this one would be less forgiving.

"Wanna open your throat for me?" He whispered. Anything to please this man, he's done everything and more for me. I wanna make him feel good. He's special to me and I'm gonna show him.

I knew what he wanted. I took a breath and then stuck my tongue out as far as I could and relaxed my throat. I position him and he guided my head with a soft touch. I let him penetrate my throat, thrusting his hips. I pushed down while he raised his hips trying to get him down further. It wasn't discomforting at all, if anything it turned me on even more wishing he was in other places.

He stopped so I could breath and when I was ready I started it again. I tried not to gag this time as he went faster than before, I had to remember to relax my throat. I rubbed his balls with one of my hands. This time I let my lips close around him. "Oh fuck." He moaned. I like to think I sucked the life out of him but we all know what came next.