ラフセックス。 (Rough Sex)

Giyuu's POV

I was walking when I saw Shinobu Flirting with Kyojuro, I was really angry. She made a promise not to flirt with anyone, I approach them.

"Hey, Shinobu! And.. Kyojuro.." I said, They said hey back, though I wasn't really paying attention to Kyojuro, I was glaring at Shinobu.

Kyojuro noticed it. "Hey, tomioka.. are you ok? You seem kinda angry at Shinobu, I mean.. you're glaring at her" Kyojuro said, I looked at Kyojuro with an emotionless face.

"Oh!, I need to go! Bye Kocho! Bye Tomioka!" Kyojuro said, as soon as he left, I dragged Shinobu till we got home, "What did I say about flirting?" I said while giving her a 'You-are-really-getting-fucked-hard' look.

Shinobu Widen her eyes "I-I forgot! Please! Have mercy!.." She pleaded, but nothing is stopping me, I dragged her so hard until we reached the bedroom, I pushed her kinda hard causing her to grunt.

I unbuckle my belt and dropped it on purpose, I took off her skirt and pantie together, "Bend like a dog.." I said, She did what I said, her ass was Infront of me.

I grabbed my belt from the floor and hit her ass with the belt "AH!~" Shinobu moaned, her ass became red quickly.

Shinobu's POV

He hit my ass with his belt, my ass became red quickly, I was tearing up which Giyuu Noticed "Aww~ you're tearing up~" he said while wiping my tears away.

He begins putting his long 2 fingers inside my pussy "NGHH!!~~" He knows what he was doing, because he hitted my G-spot, not trusting it YET, he gave a small kiss on my back, begins to trust slow then all of the sudden he trusts it fast.

"AHHHH!!~ NGH!!~ MHM!!~" I moaned really loud, I started tearing up again, I was almost in my limit the Giyuu slapped ass pretty hard, it made me cum.. alot..

No one's POV

Giyuu begins taking off his clothes, then puts his dick inside Shinobu's tight pussy, Shinobu moaned really loud, "wow~ you moaned pretty loud~ do you want the whole town that you're a slut??" Giyuu "N-AHH!!~ NO!!~~" Shinobu replied

Giyuu begins trusting really fast but not hard, Shinobu moan became a little quiet, 'Heh~ everything's according to plan~' Giyuu thought. His plan was to go fast but not hard, then for some time he will go hard.

Shinobu was kinda surprised because he usually go hard, but she was greatfull that he didn't go hard, some time passed, Giyuu finally trusts became harder and harder and harder each trust "AHHHHHH!!!!~~" Shinobu moaned really hard, it was really a unexpected move from Giyuu

If giyuu's hard it makes Shinobu's insides really sensitive if I mean really I mean like really.

He finally cummed, well for Shinobu.. She passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hm.. I really enjoyed making Giyushino smuts 🔞 I'm really sorry if I didn't censored the words (I'm not really sorry)
Characters are not mine btw

I appreciate you reading this, see you next chapter!.

- Note by imnotfuckingemo