パープルハート。 (Purple heart)

No one's POV

No one's POV

"Tomioka-kunnn~" Shinobu said sounding like a bitch in heat, "what." Giyuu said, Shinobu looked at him seductively, hinting him what to do.

"Oh... You want it?" Giyuu said while smirking, Shinobu nodded, Giyuu maketh Shinobu to sit his lap, Giyuu teased her a little, then took off her clothes leaving her naked.

He teased her clit, a light moan came out of Shinobu, he then pinched both her nipples, Shinobu gasp, "Come on~ I need to try this water breathing form~" Giyuu said.

Shinobu just whimpered like a wh0r3 in heat.

Giyuu placed his hard cock on Shinobu's pussy, he putted it in, she was clenching on him real tight, a long moan escaped her mouth, Giyuu putted it all the way in.

Shinobu gasp, all though he didn't trust yet, Shinobu was whimpering and whining, "W-why.. aren't you mo-moving?~" She said, "shh~ butterfly, just be patient" Giyuu said, although Shinobu isn't really a patient person when it comes to having sex, Shinobu made an annoyed face, "come on! Fuck me already!" She yelled.

"Like I said, be patient or I will not fuck you.." he said, Shinobu stayed quit, "good girl".

Shinobu's POV

He trusted inside me, I moaned, although he went pretty fast this time, really fast really intense. All I did was moaned there like a cheap wh0r3, he started trusting even intense making me scream.

He finally cummed inside me, while he was cumming inside me, I had an orgasm, feeling this pleasure is what I want to do everyday and every minute, but I know that I'll be really sore after this.

"You're so cute, yah know that cutie?" He said, making me red like a tomato, white cream starts leaking out of me, he took his dick out of me, he waited until all his cum was no more inside me.

"Let me taste you~" he said, "mhm.." was the only thing I can say, he licked me. Making me whimper, "you taste like strawberry" he stated.

Who the fuck says that?! "You're such a pervert?! Like who says that?!" I added, Giyuu respond with a seductive tone "I do~", I mean it does makes sense, but! It's just embarrassing....

"It's embarrassing if you say that... Don't say that ever again, pervert-san!" I nicknamed him that after he said I tasted like strawberry.

Giyuu's POV:

"Hm?~ a new nickname, butterfly?" I said, "are you calling me that because I said that you taste like strawberry?~", Shinobu nodded slowly, I chuckled, seeing her red always turns me on.

"Giyuu... Please.. can I suck your.. dick.. please!.." she said to me, making me smirk, I accepted her request, she begun to kneel Infront of me, seeing my erection, she stared at my dick for a moment, then sucked it.

I moaned, she went faster to the sucking, she looked at me like she wanted me to cum inside her mouth and drink it. I grabbed her head and making her go faster.

I noticed that she rolled her eyes up, it's making me turn on even more, after some sucking, I finally cummed inside her mouth, she swallowed it, she pulled out.

"Hm~ you taste good~" she said, I chuckled, "look who's the pervert now~" I said, she looked at me with a annoyed and embarrassed face, "whatever" was the only she she said.

I requested that I wanted to lick her pussy, she agreed to my request. I licked her pussy pretty fast. Of course I will go slow but rough but eh.

After some hard licking she cummed while screaming. Danm~ her scream and moans are so hot.

Shinobu's POV:

I finally cummed, it felt so good~ but still red, Giyuu standed up Infront of me, making me see his erected dick, oh~ I know his gonna put it inside, I smirked waiting for him to put it inside me, he finally putted it inside me, Fully. I screamed.

Him hitting my deepest spot makes me tear up, "GI-GIYUU!!~~ N-NOT SO DE-" I was cutted by him trusting rough, I feel pain and pleasure at the same time, I'm scared that the Mark will pop up because all hashiras will have a check-up tomorrow, that means we have to take off out tops.

He went faster for some reason, it feels good but also.. it hurts, then he went even faster and faster, I tried telling to stop and give me a break, but I forgot the word.

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
What she meant was.
If she wants a break or wants it to stop is that you have to say red
Continue.
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

"Please!~~ Ahh!!~~" I moaned.

No one's POV:

Giyuu trusted even faster now, "she's tight isn't she baby?~" Giyuu said while grunting in pleasure, Shinobu just moaned in respond, Giyuu decided to tease her while fucking her tight pussy.

"You know it's rude if you ignore" Giyuu said, Giyuu leaned in her ear, and said "Kocho-Chan~" seductively, it made Shinobu tighter, Giyuu rubbed her clit to tease her even more.

"Giyuu-Kun!!~~ Please!~ A-Ah!~ F-Faster!~~" Shinobu said, after some fucking, Giyuu cummed, Shinobu scream because Giyuu's dick was hitting her deepest spot while cumming on it... They're now panting, Giyuu took out his dick.

He looked at it, "oh?~" he saw a mark on his dick, a blue one, while Shinobu looked in horror when she saw the purple heart mark on her stomach, "No.. No!.. we have a check-up tomorrow!... If the hashiras sees this... What will they think of me..." Shinobu said.

Tomorrow: The Check Up

"Now please, take your tops off" Aoi said, all hashiras took their tops off, except Shinobu, "hm? Shinobu-sama, you have to take your top off" Aoi said, Shinobu nodded and she took off her top while shaking, after she finally took it off, all of them looked shock except Giyuu, "Y-You.. IS THAT THE MARK?" Aoi shouted, well.. a "KYAAAA" came out of Mitsuri's mouth, while Sanemi and Obanai was disgusted.

"Who did you do "it" with, kocho?!" Tengen said with a smirk on his face, "I think it's obvious my friend!" Kyojuro said, all the hashiras and Aoi looked at Giyuu

🩵🩷🤍🩷🩵
Well..
Words: 1116
I'm enjoying making long smut stories now. Well, if you want to suggest something, I'll just add it to my to do list bye luvs!
And also GIYUSHINO FOREVER!! 💙💜 🌊🦋‼️
🩵🩷🤍🩷🩵