You Can Never Top Me~

Shinobu's POV

Today.. is the day.. it's finally time.. and try to top Giyuu.. I've been planning this for a while now....

"Now butterfly~ try not to scream~" Giyuu said "No you try not scream!~" I replied, I sat on his lap and putted the dick inside my pussy, I tried my best to hide my moan but failed.

"Ngh~" Giyuu moaned, I ride his dick really fast and hard, I saw his face and he was enjoying it, I went even harder and faster, "Ahh~" Giyuu moaned.

God~ that big and veiny dick always make my insides really sensitive!~~

Giyuu's POV

heh~ I knew she was trying to top me~

I cummed inside her, but all of the sudden I grabbed her and putted her in the table and begins trusting Faster and harder then she did
"Aww?~ the little butterfly is trying to be top?~" I said.

Her answer were mumbles, I knew she was about to cum so I stopped, "do you want to cum?~" I said "Y-YES!~" She replied.

"Heh~.. you know.. sluts don't get to cum! But good girls do!" I said, Her eyes widens, "PLEASE! LET ME CUM!~" She said.

"Hm... Fine, Cutie" I said, I continued trusting, after 2 trust she finally cummed.

No one's POV

Shinobu's moan was loud, Giyuu continued trusting even more faster and harder.

it was a very an unexpected move from Giyuu because he normally stop when Shinobu finally cummed, Giyuu realized that after Shinobu cummed, her insides will be very sensitive.

"AHHHHH!!!!!~~~ P-PLEASE!!~ MY INSIDES AR- AHH!!~ ARE REALLY SENSITIVE WHEN I-AHH!!~ I CUMMED!!~~~" Shinobu said, there was no respond from Giyuu.

Giyuu finally cummed alot again.

Shinobu and Giyuu finally rested.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hm... It's really short... I'm sowwy.

But it was fun at least.

Bye.