Abusive Shinobu [Smut]

No one's POV

"Why did I ever marry a creature like you." Shinobu said while pushing him, "because... You fell in love with me..." Giyuu said, "ARE YOU TALKING BACK!?" Shinobu kicked him in the stomach.

A grunt went out from Giyuu's mouth, Shinobu pulls his hair, "talk back to me one more time, and you're a dead meat..." Shinobu said.

She was about to slap Giyuu but all of the sudden he caught her hands, "HUH?!" Shinobu said, then Giyuu grabbed the other hand, Shinobu struggling to get her hands off him.

"LET GO OF ME OR ELSE ILL KILL YOU!!" Shinobu said, Giyuu standed up while he pushes Shinobu rough, Giyuu grabbed his belt and ties her hands with it.

Shinobu was really angry, he then starts taking off her clothes, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!" Shinobu yelled while blushing, Shinobu's face starts to get worried.

"I think a butterfly needs her punishment~" Giyuu whispered in her ear, and sign on her ear, "ngh..." Shinobu moaned, Giyuu putted 3 fingers inside her, "AHHH!!~~" Shinobu moaned pretty loud, he started trusting his fingers fast.

After some time Shinobu finally cummed, Giyuu takes out his fingers inside her, then starts licking it, "You taste good~" Giyuu complimented her and her cum, Shinobu was already exhausted.

"Please... Stop it... I won't hurt you anymore... I promise..." Shinobu pleaded, "You know.... It's been months since you abused me.... That's why you need a punishment~" Giyuu said.

He then took off his clothes, that exposed his 12 inch cock, Shinobu widens her eyes, she was blushing hardcore and worried because.. yeah.

"Please!, Don't put that inside me!" Shinobu pleaded again, "There's no turning back now, butterfly~" Giyuu said, he putted his dick all the way in that it reached her womb, Shinobu moaned really loud and louder

"I thought punishing you will be akind of challenge, but all I got to do is go into your womb and your moaning like a whore" Giyuu said.

"Maybe, I should make you my cum dump?~" Giyuu said while trusting really really hard and fast, "AHH!~ P-PLEASE!~ MY INSIDES AR-AHH ARE REALLY SENSITIVE!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!~~" Shinobu pleaded again and again, but Giyuu wouldn't listen, be knew he had to punish her.

Giyuu finally cummed inside Shinobu, "NOOOO!! IM GOING TO BE PREGNANT!! TAKE IT AWAY!!~~" yet again Shinobu pleaded.

After 8 rounds.

Shinobu was panting really hard, Giyuu took out his dick from her, and lays down beside Shinobu, Shinobu then hugged Giyuu, "i-im.. sorry... I won't do it again... But just please... Never fuck me like that again..." Shinobu said, she was really sore.

"I promise... But.. you got your punishment.." Giyuu said while cuddling her, they fell asleep.

\•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••/

Abusive Shinobu. Check.
Now... 2 more to go!..

Fun fact: I made this on Notes.

My hands are hurting right know 💀..

Anyways bye baes 🫶🏼

Note by: THRK_imnotfuckingemo