chapter 11

Hii,
Every single one here!!!! ☺☺
Long time no see👀👀.
Here am with a new chapter of falling in love❤❤❤.
Hope you all will love it!!!! 🥳🥳

Ok guys, let's begin the story with stop talking...

...... ...... ....... ...... ....... ........ ....... ....... ....

Yibo fells on zhan.

Zhan shout outs uhhh ahhh.
They stand up.

Then zhan looks at yibo's face.
And speaks out ooye Mr arrogant wang yibo. This time who hits on whom... Umm!?.

Yibo look at zhan and cleared his throat and said not my fault.

Zhan raised his eye brows and said what? It's not your fault. Mmm. Then who's fault you first hitting on me and saying that this is not your fault.

Huhh!!! How arrogant!!.

Yibo said stop blabbing ok. And it's not my fault it fanxing's fault he pushed me.

Yibo 's friends were just looking at this silly arguments..

Huhh!! See Tom and Jerry.. Said fanxing to haoxuan..

Yubin was just laughing...

Ok ok lets go and stop this fight replied haoxuan.

They nodded and went to calm down yibo.

Hii zhan.. Said yubin.

Zhan look up to see yubin..

Zhan am yubin... Yibo's friend.

Ohh hii... Said zhan with an awkward smile.

Zhan I am sorry as what yibo says is true I have pushed yibo so he falls on You. Said fanxing.

It's ok fanxing.. Replied zhan.

Yibo just silently looking at all of them and giving glare to fanxing.

So zhan we are grating sorry as a side from yibo's behavior. He have always been like this arrogant. As you can see . Said haoxuan..

It's ok no need to say sorry ok. And thanks for your polite behavior.
Zhan smiles happily ever.

Wowee zhan zhan you have a beautiful smile haoxuan.

Zhan blushed and feels shy.

Yibo just rolled his eyes. And murmurs boring😑 uhh.

Ok were taking leave bye zhan meet you soon again. Said haoxuan

Oh yeah byeeee replied zhan with a beautiful smile.

....... .......... ........... ........... .......... ......

In lecture classroom...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So hii student's have given you that assignment to do in a group.
And I have also divided you in a group so now it will easy to do right. So I am giving you some days take time and do assignment ok. Said the professor.

Here wang yibo was thinking about revenge over xiaozhan. Because he likes zhao lusi and xiaozhan is getting close to her which making him jealous. Wang yibo loves zhao lusi from kindergarten. They were family friends too. So he nows her but she never gives attention to yibo. Still yibo loves lusi. Yibo thought of proposing lusi and confessing his love but he fears to loose her. So he never confessed.

When Wang yibo hears about the group combination of him and xiaozhan he feels extremely irritated. Because he don't like xiaozhan from starting. Because xiaozhan hitting on him. Making him late in submitting the assignment. And he stole his first kiss in front of zhao lusi. So he felt angry and frustrated and also xiaozhan is getting very close to zhao lusi. Which is making him out of mind.