chapter 18

In previous chapter ,we saw how xiao zhan got bullied by the basketball team members and how wang yibo cared for him.Later xiao zhan come to know ,he was all innocent and got insulted and bullied for nothing. He went silent, really planning to do something bad.well,let's find
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 days passed,the of announcement about president.

Xiao zhan is fully fine , but today his aurora is just something else.
He is getting ready for University with handsome and charming smile. Xiao zhan had waited for this,now it's time for making everyone knows how to maintain discipline.....he internally smirked and said to himself, “wang fucking yibo,you have to pay for the disasters”.

In University
Now, xiao zhan is getting chocolate more with boutiques and a sticky notes where it's written, sorry.

He knows better it's not none other than wang yibo but still he is hurt and upset with him. So he didn't give damn look nor talk to yibo.

Meanwhile,
Yibo was dying of guilt . Yubin,haoxuan and fanxing ... Said no to help yibo,they said it's his problem and he should be responsible for this to carried on how to get forgiveness from xiao zhan. Wang yibo was just jealous of xiao zhan coz of Zhao lusi but he didn't actually do any bullying to xiao zhan but his fans.. But if he wants then he can changed the situation unless he was in his arrogancy without even knowing how that poor soul is hurted ?but only he hurted him.

Wang yibo had announced to all that no one can touch or bully xiao zhan , or they'll have to face the wrath wang yibo.

Despite , everyone knows he is handsome and charming yet the most creepy lol. So no one dared to mess up with him.

Well, xiao zhan is angry and sad . He thought to take a little revenge from them.

......

Today was very special day.
Today is the day president of University is to be choosen. Wang yibo and his friends where really interested to know who's the new president.

 Wang yibo and his friends where really interested to know who's the new president

Wang yibo's outfit.

A girl comes closer to wang yibo who was standing in the announcement room with whole students of University.

Where the president was today about to announced!!

Wang yibo was looking as usual handsome today. The dashing handsome man in the university , everyone's prince charming , girls are crazy ,even boys too.

Meanwhile

Yibo was thinking were is xiao zhan?

Why didn't he comes to university or is he coming late today?

He heard that girl was talking with another,"hey! Don't you think xiao zhan is looking so cute errrr....

Yeh❤️,he really looks cute...Aigooo ❤️❤️he is really a goddess of beauty,how can anyone be this beautiful huh!? I am jeolous !!!
Another girl said.