chapter 15

𝕏𝕚𝕒𝕠 𝕫𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I never thought ,I would be slapped. Although I didn't do anything wrong, still he thinks that I was the one to do that. Huhh!!
I don't know who, why and how it is uploaded!?"

*Sobbing*

Never ever moma, dadda, A-cheng, shijie Or no one else, never ever scolded or touched😢😭.

But today I got a brief slap 👋 from someone in front of hole classroom. He punches me and beat's me up.
Why!? 🥺

Why me?!..

*started to cry*

Breathing heavily....

Huh!! It wasn't my fault or something!? I too didn't do anything. Am too innocent. I haven't had a do with this kinds of  things. What did it goes?

He asked himself and started to cry and breathe heavily while continuesly sobbing. His cheeks were red flushed, eyes are red and swollen, hair messy with sobbing like a kid who has been offended or abused.

He cried out his heart. His heart was pounding and hurting. He never ever do such filthy things, spreading such types videos in university group.

Why would he do? And run his reputation? He also can't believe, he only thought that Wang yibo was just arrogant and rude but he never expected that he will slap and beat him badly upto without talking or hearing his explanation.
He never that Wang yibo is not only arrogant but an immature punk. He never thought Wang yibo will behave like this. And it is valid, cause in case of some situations , we should here others explanation and understand the situations. But if we will not hear anything and just raged up to that person, it is wrong.

Xiao zhan , again recalled those events boombasted on him. Those punch, slap, kicks, slags and flithy words who he never heard of himself, as he was a doctile and good child from the bottom of his heart. A very obedient, sweet innocent person. Then suddenly some words ringed in his ears, "you Xiao zhan are you a fucking slut or what you can sleep with anyone and you choose to embarrass me, huh!?" Haven't your parents taught you to shame, atleast they same.

Haven't your parents taught you to shame, atleast they same......

.........
...............
This line was ringing, warm tears rolled down from his cheeks. He should move. He was all of sudden stiff. As a statue.

Zhange.....

Ge ge open the door, come down we will eat.... Food is warm. Come on! Open up!

"............ "

Ge ge!!

Yeh coming, I am in washroom. I will be there after 10 mins.

Ok gege!!..
Shen yue left the door.

Xiao zhan turned, wiped his tears harshly... You fuckin' bastard asshole for nothing Wang yibo, you had enough of it. I will not tolerate. Now, even if you beg I will not be easy on you. You called me slut, hah! It's ok, but you involved my parents that's bad.

His expression was all of sudden cold and stoic aurora. No cries! No sobbs!!

He went to washroom and freshen.

...........

Meanwhile

Wang yibo' S and his friends
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
They all were in bar.