Chapter 2

Cedric finished, and looking back at him was a handsome human-like, teenage boy. 

"WOOHOO! Robot Z163, is a sucess!" Cedric cheered. "First try! And it's a masterpiece in the construction factor!"

      "Alright Z163," Cedric started as he switched on the robot. "You work for the army, but we need to cover up your identity, okay? Let's name you.." He looked over his pile of magazines and newspapers.

 "Hmm.. how about Nate? Mhm. That works.. You do look like a Nate. Now we need a last name.." He turned to the magazines and newspapers again. 

"Aha! Jakeson. Jakeson works. Nate Jakeson.  Your parents are.. Caroline and.. Ross Jakeson, you're..  say, 16? You look around 16.. and you're homeschooled," Cedric informed the robot. "Just if anyone asks. Of course you're smart enough to make up something, but we want to keep the main information straight. Now I need to run some errands, alright? I'll be back in about an hour. My daughter, Bree, will be here any moment."

Nate nodded. "And Nate," Cedric stated as he opened the door. "Don't tell anyone you're a robot!" 

      Nate went upstairs and outside into the fresh air. He sat down looking at the ocean ahead of him. Just as he was settling down a car arrived.

"Bye guys, thanks Lisha!" shouted Bree. Bree started walking until she saw a boy sitting and watching the ocean. Bree was a little nervous, as she lived up a rocky cliff-mountain, and wasn't used to many visitors except for her friends up there. 

"Um.. Hello?" Bree called, as dust arose from the sandy path she stepped on. Even her dad wasn't here, so he couldn't have been here for work. So then why was this boy here? "Hey! Hello? What are you doing here?" 

Confused, she assumed it was some guy from her school, loitering around, planning something reckless, like all teenage boys do at least once in their lifetime. 

"Excuse me, but this is private property!" Bree informed. 

Nate turned around, "Oh. Didn't notice you there!"

Bree couldn't find the words to respond back. Practically a men's vogue model, the boy had toned body, perfect, sharp jawline, handsome brown hair, and beautiful blue green eyes. 

"Ugh..Bree," she thought. "Don't fall in love with one of those types of boys again.."