Chapter 8

Cedric was extremely worried. He couldn't afford to die, especially not now! The biggest terrorist took hold of Cedric by the collar and pulled out his knife. "This one clearly wants death; he doesn't understand the words: hand over the grandidierite or die." 

Cedric pleaded for mercy, and promised he would had over the grandidierite as soon as the man let him go. He lied that the grandidierite was his bag and threw it at the men.  His team was smart enough to recognize this distraction and acted accordingly. His team did work for the military though. They were high trained professionals. After some fighting, the Kazakian police arrived and took the wanted terrorists into custody. 

Cedric finally reached home safely and saw his daughter sadly doing something on her phone. She was texting Ahlisa again.

**************************************************************************

Bgal: i'm still sad whenever I see him. i feel so bad. i feel like a hollow tree that needs her owl.

Lishi: nice literature. u'll b fine. heartbreaks come & go. this was ur first. congrats! now can you tell me the answer to #8?

Bgal: i feel so ☹️ 

Lishi: we're doing HW and i need ur help!!!! im not txting u for ur boy drammaaa😒🙄 

Bgal: ugh..i don't feel like doing HW

Lishi: ya well, surprise, surprise, u feel like doing nothing these days. u can get bad grades because of stupid Nick, but im not.. im gonna ask kiera for help if u rnt..

Bgal: he isn't stupid. and his name is Nate.

 Lishi:  🙄oh so ur protecting him now? well done

Bgal: thanks a lot Ahlisa.. Aren't u supposed to help me??? so glad to have a 'sincere' friend like you😢

Lishi: *sighs* um.. sorry.. guess i was kinda acting like a butt...

Bgal: ya you were😤 

Lishi: jeez. whatever bree. i'm sorry about ur love problems but mom will take all my electronics if I don't finish HW anytime soon. so if ur gonna give me the answer soon, then great if not then i gtg...

Bgal: k... btw the answer for #8 is 873, and the answer for #9 is 765. u got #7 correct.

Lishi: thx!! 😘 

Bgal: no problem... bye luv ya❤️ 

Lishi: Bye bae.. luv ya too😘😘 

**************************************************************************

    Cedric went downstairs, to lab. He saw Nate watching T.V. 

 "Nate, come here. This isn't going to hurt, and this will make you love, too. It was solve all your "Bree" problems," Cedric told Nate. Nate took a deep breath.

     "Okay. I'm ready," he said. Cedric put a piece of grandidierite in Nate's heart and brain. Nate closed his eyes. Cedric nudged Nate after a suspeciously long time. "Nate. Nate? Nate, wake up! Oh my god.. Nate.. are you okay?" Cedric was worried he had hurt Nate somehow."NATE,PLEASE. PLEASE. Please...not.. now." 

Finally, Nate opened his eyes. Cedric hugged Nate and waited a minute before announcing great news. "You can love, Nate!" Cedric shouted. "How about this: you go outside. I'll call Bree, and tell her we have to go somewhere, and make her wait outside for me. Then you can take it from there." Nate nodded. The plan went as hoped. Bree met Nate outside. She frowned at him and turn away. Nate ran up to her. 

     "I'm super sorry... I really am.. I was just nervous.. I mean you're so pretty, it's kind of intimadating.. I really love you...Your eyes are gorgeous.. and your smile-beautiful! I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I didn't realize how much I hurt you. And I meant to talk to you.. but.. anyways.. um.. wanna go out with me?" Nate asked.
    Bree blushed."Wait. Really? This isn't some joke right. Please Nate tell me it's not a joke."
Nate laughed and held Bree's hand,"It's not a joke Bree. I love you."
     "OMG!! I would love to! Love you too." 

Cedric was glad to see his daughter happy again. Bree's messages went like this that day:

Bgal: Guess what?!!! Nate likes me!!! He asked me  out!!!! YAY! ❤️❤️ 😊😊 

Lishi: That's great! I told you not to forget him, and that he would come back for you!!! 😊 

Bgal: Sure 😑. EEEEEE!😊😊😊 

Lishi : squeal!!😊 

Bgal: He also told me i was pretty!!! and that he loooovvveeeddd meeeee!!! ahhhhhhhhh😍😍 

Lishi: u found ur owl! 😜😜 

Bgal: yes, yes i did! 😌  

*********************************************************************

"I wonder if Bree will ever find out your a robot," Cedric wondered at Nate.

Bree has never found out that Nate's a robot to this day....