Chapter 6

Cedric was felt horrible for Bree. He saw her crying in her room, not concentrating on her homework and getting bad grades (which he was really upset about), swinging sadly on the hammock, and socializing less. He realized that Nate wasn't just another guy, but he really meant a lot to Bree. Cedric didn't like Bree's new personality. He wanted the Bree he knew. The lively, outgoing, creative, Bree.
"I need to do something about Nate. If I don't, Bree will be like this forever, and I want my Bree back!"

Cendric knew the only way to make Nate love was to somehow program/make the ability already in him. Cedric tried researching on the internet. He couldn't find anything! He went and looked in all the local libraries but still couldn't find anything. He went to the all the other movie rental places he knew and rented all the robot movies. There wasn't any information there, and plus, Cedric had annoying robot sounds in his head all week. Cedric tried day after day and still couldn't find anything.

     Finally, Cedric had an idea.
"I'll call the Military Robot Factory," he said.
    "Hello?" said a french accent in the phone.
   "Hi," said Cedric.
    "Salut. Zis is Mr. Olivander Tarbottom zpeaking from ze Military Robot Factory, Zepartment of Feelingz," said Mr. Tarbottom.
      "Um, Mr. Tarbottom, I need your help. Do you know what main ingredient is needed to add love into a robot?" Cedric asked.
      "Uh...z well...you could...no zhat's for anger... well... let me check...notz there... well... hold on a zecond let me sheck...no nothing there..unfortunetly I zon't know. Wait a zecond, I zon't know? I ZON'T KNOW! Zhis is terrible! I'm one of ze most smartest personz on ze planet!" and with that Mr. Tarbottom burst into tears.
        "Uh... thank you Mr. Road Butt for your uh..help," Cedric scoffed, lying.
          "It's Tarbottom! Now ze people are forgetting my last name! Zhis is ze worst thing zhat's happened to me zince I got a A- in my Ztones and Mineralz test!" Mr.Tarbottom sobbed.                "Hold on a sec. Stones? Stones. STONES! Thank you Mr. Tarbottom, thank you!" Cedric shouted.

And this time he really meant it.