Your Favorite Fearless Hero

After Y/Ns little altercation with Charlie entered the Hotel expecting a warm welcome which he did surprisingly get in all fairness he kinda expected it due to him being Puss in Boots.

The first thing that Y/N realised was that the Hotel was quite big so his first plan was to find a spot to nap due to him being a cat and all but before he got to do that he tackled by Nifty part of warm welcome I guess.

Nifty: "Hello Puss in Boots! I remember you very vaguely! I've been looking for you to see if you're real!"

Y/N: "Can please get off me now I do not like physical contact, other then when me and Kitty get it on if you know what I mean~"

Nifty blushes and looks away and so does Charlie for some reason and Vaggie glares.

All of a sudden Y/N and all the others look over at the door to spot a certain devious snake in his ship that somehow he fixed after it got completely destroyed by Alastor but meh.

Sir Pentious: "Hello Alastor and walking talking cat thing but in this case Alastor we meet again you definitely need a new door!"

Y/N: "Does anybody have a violin or anything that can launch me!"

Charlie somehow pulls a violin out of no where.

Y/N: "Charlie launch me!"

Charlie pulls back the string and Y/N hops on and Charlie let's go of the string and Y/N goes soaring through the air.

Y/N goes crashing through the window and holds Sir Pentious at sword point

Y/N: "Serpiente Estúpida you are so dead mainly because I liked that door!"

Sir Pentious: "You big furball how dare you"
He hisses an Y/N which made Y/N to pull out his sword

Y/N: "Fear me if you dare!"

Y/N started chopping at egg bois with perfect cuts and he keeps doing it until he wiped out all of them

Y/N: "Woah that was tiring I need some leche now."

Y/N jumps from the ship and lands perfectly on his feet.

Y/N: "A cat always lands on his feet and Al please finish him of for me I need some leche"

Alastor starts to sink the ship with ease while the main cat of the story called Y/N gives kitten licks to the leche he acquired.

(This is my longest chapter so far and I hope you enjoy it :)