El Macho Gato

Y/N is currently seen with 8 glasses of leche in front of him all drunk due to celebration that was until a certain Morningstar relative comes up behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

Charlie: "Hey Y/N wake up come on"

Y/N: " *drunk* Hey Charlie~ when did you get so beautiful~ have I ever told you that~?"

Charlie blushes heavily and looks away due to the compliment.

Charlie: "W-well Y/N you really haven't but t-thank y-you"

Y/N: " *drunk* I knew you would like it~ *hic* because you like this *hic* sexy cat don't *hic* you~~"

Y/N leans in a gives a kitten lick to Charlie's cheek which made Charlie squeak.

Y/N fell right back to sleep and left Charlie aroused and flustered in one way and in the other she was embarrassed

(The Next Morning)

Y/N woke up with the worst hangover he has ever had even when he had ever had.

Y/N: " *grunt* Oh fuck what happened last night."

He looks to the side to find Charlie sleeping next to him, his eyes go wide.

Y/N: " *thought* What on earth actually happened though?!"

Y/N taps Charlie on the shoulder to wake her up.

Y/N: "Hey Charlie wakes wakey!"

Charlie grunts and wakes up and stares at Y/N as if she saw a ghost

Charlie: "How on earth did you get in my bed?!"

Y/N: "That was my question!"

Y/N and Charlie both sigh is distress and stare at each other before kissing~

Charlie: "I love you El Macho Gato~"

Y/N: "I love you too señorita~"