I.M.P?

(I know this is cliche but I'm adding an I.M.P chapter even tho this isn't a helluva boss and Hazbin Hotel fanfic yet who the fuck actually cares)

Y/N and Kitty are currently hugging while watching TV

Y/N: "Hey~ You know you're the only one I love right even after Santa Coloma?~"

Kitty: "Yeah Puss I already know that~"

Y/N: "And you know what 2 cats who love each other do?~"

(HA you really thought I was writing a lemon well I guess you're out of luck)

After Y/N and Kitty's little ordeal they go on with there days which consisted of going to bed drunk and waking up with the worst leche hangover ever

(The next morning)

Y/N grunts and wakes up to see not only Charlie but Kitty also in his bed but Y/N manages to sneak away from the 2 two girls well cat and girl

He walks down stairs to find Vaggie and Angel arguing about some stupid shit that Y/N didn't really care about until Angel calls him out

Angel: "Hey Pretty Kitty~ What do you think about territorial genocide~"

Y/N: "Well I don't really think about about that  every day but if I had something to say about it  I would say it is quite bad but if Puss in Boots did it I guess it would be a heroic thing?"

Angel: "Who the hell is Puss in Boots?!"

Y/N: "Well~~ That would be me! Puss in Boots! Your Favourite Fearless Hero! El Macho Gato! Get it? Got it? Good."

They didn't really get it but they got it enough to fathom what Y/N just said

Y/N looks at them and then begins to awkwardly walk towards the door

Y/N: "Well I'm just going to leave out of this specific door that leads to the sidewalk where people walk"

Before Y/N could leave Kitty appears in front of him

Kitty: "If you are going anywhere I'm coming with you"

Y/N: " *sighs* Well I guess you can come bring Perrito too"

Perrito: "Oooo are Team Friendship going on another adventure?"

Y/N: "Well I wouldn't consider it an adventure but if you want to you can"

Perrito: "Woohoo! Let's go! Team Friendship are back together!"

Kitty: "Hey don't get too excited this was mainly between only me and my love and you kinda ruined it"

Perrito: "Hey! Don't say that! I was invited by your love to join you guys on this adventure!"

Y/N: "Yeah I did kinda do that but I want to leave now!"

They started walking down the sidewalk until they spot a billboard that talks about a business called I.M.P but the grammar is so bad that they could barely understand what it said yet all three of them were interested in this I.M.P shit.

(Okay now this is my longest chapter and need some ideas for my next chappy so drop some ideas in the comments!)