Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Tag Me

    The scent of omega dissipated quickly, and in the single cell, Long Qianye's light array was running crazily, and his mental power was tightly pressed on the back of his neck, where the original pentagram scar had disappeared.

    He was sitting on the edge of the narrow single bed, holding his neck with one hand and his forehead with the other. His mental strength was always in a state of exhaustion throughout the night, stronger than him, and his head was in pain.

    Long Qianye suddenly realized a terrible thing: he might be an Omega.

    It's not possible, it's simply because just now, the pheromone that he had never seen in his twenty-eight years of life suddenly appeared at the same time as the pentagram scar disappeared.

    His pheromone is not like other Alphas, which come from all over the body. The strong woody fragrance comes from the back of his neck.

    That's where the Omega glands are.

    He is an Omega.

    Long Qianye pressed his forehead, feeling as if the whole world was playing with him. After being an Alpha for 28 years, is it O if you say O?

    However, looking back, the examination he did when he was a child only mentioned that he had a great possibility of becoming an Alpha, not that he was an Alpha. After joining Shijia's training camp, his double S-level strength and strong performance have always been defaulted as Alpha, and no gender check has been done. After being imprisoned, the prison doctor's examination did not include gender determination, and the physical examination report only had "pheromone disturbance".

    Therefore, because of the demonic energy blocking the gland, he has been an Alpha for so many years by mistake.

    Now that the demon energy is exhausted, the glands are revealed, and the pheromones are released, he is going back to being an Omega.

    Long Qianye's eyes were fixed, no, he can't reveal the identity of Omega.

    The gang of old thieves from the Judiciary were colluding with the teacher's family. If he hadn't been concerned that he was the former marshal of the empire, he would have killed him long ago.

    The empire will not recognize an Omega marshal, once the fact that he is an O is revealed, the only thing waiting for him is death.

    Long Qianye's eyes fell on the shell palace at the head of the bed, and the moonlight illuminated the delicate palace extraordinarily beautifully.

    In the past, he didn't care about death. Anyway, he had enough of this bad world, and he died cleanly. But now there is a little loli by his side, she will make useless handicrafts for him, fawn on him clumsily, and beg him for help in a childish voice.

    Although the little Lolita is capable, she is still young and her family background is weak, she has no backer or background, and no one will help her when something goes wrong.

    Long Qianye gritted his teeth, he couldn't die, what would little loli do if he died? The vicious prisoner and the black-hearted deputy warden are sure to strike again, and he has to live to help her.

    There is no way to change O, but O's identity must not be revealed. But the man is in prison, where can he get inhibitors? Without the suppressant, he had no control over his needs when it came to hot flashes. With a sullen face, Long Qianye reduced the light array to the size of the original pentagram, and pressed it on his neck.

    Before getting the inhibitor, he could only rely on outputting mental power all the time to suppress the gland and prevent the pheromone from being exposed. Long Qianye turned pale, closed his eyes and lay down.     The next day, riots and the smell of omega pheromones became hot topics in the prison, and since the latter sounded like Alpha's...fantasy, the former quickly made headlines.     Everyone speculated how the new warden would handle this matter, but Qiao Han didn't put much thought into it. According to the regulations, he should be closed and reported. He was very calm.     This disappointed the deputy warden who was waiting for her to kill, but he was happy after a short period of disappointment.     According to the procedure, more than 100 prisoners and prison wardens involved in the riot will be sent to the Imperial Judiciary for trial. Now that the boat can’t get through, they have to rely on the Wu family’s helicopter to send them away. As long as he doesn’t speak, the helicopter won’t come. Hmph, He would like to see what the new warden can do.     Qiao Han really has a way.     After observing the sea monster for so many days, she figured out the sea monster's work and rest time. If no one disturbed it, it was active at night, and it was quite close to that silly seagull.