Chapter 2

Yaku pov

The next day
Hi. I'm yaku morisuke, I'm 17 years old,
I am an omega and i have a little sister named Yasu. She is 8 years old.

I woke up and went to my bathroom.

I had a crazy crush on Lev haiba, he's an alpha. He is very tall.

I sighed and brushed my teeth, then put on my uniform and did my hair and was putting on my shoes while i was putting them on while i was putting on my shoes, yasu was behind me.

"Bye yaku!" Yasu said. "Bye Yasu" i then kissed her on her forehead. We still didn't know her second gender, we had to wait till she was 10.

I then left. When i walked to my locker.
Someone call to me. "Hey yaku!"

It was suga. He was an omega with silver hair and had a crush on an alpha named daichi. Next to him was Yamaguchi tadashi, i didn't really know him much though.

I turned my face in Thier direction. "Hey suga!"

"Let's go to class the bell is about to ring" "ok" me and him had first two periods together. And fifth period today.

I walked to class and sat down.

Oikawa pov
I sat down in class i was thinking about how hot iwa-chan is, but the teacher made an announcement. 

"Ok! Class settle down. We have two new students today!"

I saw two twins one with blond hair and one with grey hair.

"Introduce yourselves." The teacher said. The blond one spoke up. "H-hi I'm Miya atsumu and I'm 17 years old and i like volleyball"

I could smell him from my desk. He was an omega. And the other one was an alpha. I could tell he was protective over his brother.

"Hi I'm Miya osamu and I'm 17 years old"

"Alright please make them feel welcomed and atsumu you can sit next to oikawa the one with dark brown hair and osamu sit next to the one with blonde hair"

I could tell me and atsumu we were going to be besties.

After class

Atsumu was walking fast behind his brother. I then grabbed his shoulder. "Hey wait!" I said.

He then turned around. "Oh hey you are the boy from English class, uhmm oikawa right"

"Yes that's me" he then looked at his brother. "You can go 'samu i will be fine"

"Hey uhh i saw that you were lonely wanna be friends" his eyes brightened and he smiled. "S-sure!" He sniffed me for a moment. "Y-your an omega?!"

"Yeah" his ears sprung up. "What was your name again?" I asked. "Atsumu. Miya atsumu" "can i introduce to some of my friends?"

"Sure" "but they are alot" "no problem!"

During lunch
We made it to the roof top and tsumu wanted osamu to come with us and i agreed.

"Guys!" "What shittykawa"

"These are the twins, i told you about the other day" "Woah twins!" Lev said

"I'm atsumu and he is osamu" atsumu said. "Hi!" They all said.

Yaku pov
"I'm yaku" i told the twins. "Oh by the way where is kenma?"

"Does he have blond long hair?" "Yes how did you know?"

"My brother found an alpha beating him up and we took him to the nurse"

We all stood there in shock and me being the worried mother, i was, i put my food down and sprinted to the nurse's office.

So that's why kuroo wasn't there.

I made it to the nurse's office and found him. Sitting on a chair. In kuroo's arms.

"Kenma!" I fell to my knees Infront of him. "Are you ok?! What did he do?! ILL FUCKING KILL HIM!"

"It's fine yaku, that twin... Took care of him"

"Kenma!" Hinata yelled he also came to the nurse's office. "S-shoyo I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" Hinata asked worriedly.

"Yes I'm fine"

/////))//)////)/))

Heyyyyyh this one was kinda short please give me ideasssss.

Byeeee.

Words: 666