Episode 22

Sachi's POV

I didn't think twice and closed my eyes breaking the eye contact, I heard his deep chuckle near my ear and within a minute I felt his soft lips on mine. When his lips touched mine, my heartbeats started to get more fast, I bet he also heard my heartbeats.

In few seconds, he started moving his lips on mine, feeling the movement I opened my eyes just to see his closed eyes. I again closed my eyes when he started sucking my lower lip, I just stood there like a statue not knowing what to do. His one hand was still on my cheek and other one was going through my hairs.

When his tongue touched my lips, I tightly stuck my lips together. I didn't know what to do? And how? Because this was my first kiss. He was kissing me like a pro, I didn't do anything not getting the response he started kissing my jaw and neck.

Feeling the pressure inside, I threw my head giving him more access, not knowing my mouth left a soft moan. That's when he realized and slightly pushed me away making me trip. I opened my eyes and held the door tightly.

He looked at me with guilt and that I didn't want to see after our first kiss, I wanted to see the love while kissing me. He opened his mouth and closed and again did the same.

He finally spoke looking at me directly "Sorry Sachi, I didn't know what happened to me. I'm really sorry for this, this will never happen again." He was saying sorry for kissing his own wife. Wooow just wow I didn't know how to reply and these dishonest tears started to heap up in my eyes.

I didn't want to cry and that too in front of him, for this noo noo Sachi don't cry. Looking at my eyes he said "Don't cry Sachi, I know what I did was wrong please forgive me, don't cry. See I'm saying sorry." Hearing him my tears made their way to my cheeks and not wanting him to see my tears, I impatiently ran inside the washroom closing the door harshly.

Sanjh's POV

I was feeling so good after shouting on Navya because she deserved this and more than that she was out of this house. Now I will show her who is the real Sanjh Rajvanshi and how bad he can be.

When I came inside with Sachi, I don't know what happened to me suddenly, my hormones went out of my control. I know she is not that much pretty, it's not like that but I have seen lots of pretty girls. I mean I always hooked up with actresses and models or many more this type of women, compared to Sachi, they were more pretty.

Sachi is so so but I can't loose my control in front of her and this is what I'm saying to myself. But the truth is I like Sachi the way she is, simple and caring. Maybe that thing about her attracts me. I was the one who told her that be friends, I don't feel anything for her and here is me who kissed her like a hungry lion. I always called wife to her in front of family members but I always treated her as my friend when we were together.

I don't know why but today my body betrayed me. When I went close to her, she blushed and those blushed cheeks were just because of me, just for me. I smiled thinking that and touched her blushed face by my bare hands and leaned in.

The thing is she didn't refuse me but she closed her eyes shut making me chuckle at her cuteness and without thinking twice I hungrily kissed her lips. She didn't respond to me 'cause I know her, this must be her first kiss. She didn't know how to kiss. This is what I assume.

I was so into that kiss and also her fragrance was not helping my hormones. I stopped when I heard her soft moan. I know she was scared of me, so I quickly said sorry to her but her eyes had different emotions that I couldn't read or I didn't know how to read.

Her eyes were having tears but she didn't say anything and went inside the washroom, I was feeling bad for her. Why the heck did you do this Sanjh? But my point is that why I kissed her? Why? I always found her cute but not that much that I will kiss her like this.