Episode 48

Sachi's POV

"Shave first, then I will think." "WHAT?" he shouted still hovering over me "Why?" he asked me confusingly. I slowly removed my hand from my mouth saying "I don't like beard because it stings." I completed looking down. I wanted to tell him from yesterday but didn't say anything and that's the reason I avoided his kisses today successfully.

He looked at me with disbelief saying "Are you kidding me?" I shook my head looking at him "Seriously, are you sure?" he again asked me twice. "Yes, I'm sure. Please shave, I wanted to tell you this from past 1 week." he left me on bed laughing hard and said controlling his laugh "I didn't have any idea about shaving my beard because this time I thought to grow it."

Hearing him I shouted getting up from bed "NOO, Sanjh please shave this first. If not then don't you even dare to hug me." Hearing me he again started laughing, I looked at him saying "I'm serious, I won't let you touch me because I really hate beard. That's the reason Shri bhai always shave."

"Oh that's the reason why we didn't see Shri in beard once, but no one in the whole world told me to shave my beard, every girl complimented me for my beard." he said looking at me. I looked at him being jealous of his words "I don't care about other girls, I don't like beard, it looks dirty and right now you're not looking hot in any way but looking like a primitive man."

"What? a primitive man" he started laughing hearing me rolling on bed. I huffed' in anger saying "I'm going downstairs, but still you're looking like a primitive man and that's final Mr. Rajvanshi." He was still laughing, I got up and started to leave the room when I heard his "wait wait" still laughing. Ignoring him I went downstairs in jealousy.

I found there everyone except Aaruhi "Maa, Papa.... what about chai?" they nodded their head laughing hearing my words. I smiled and went to kitchen just to find some workers throwing the food from morning so I said "Are you throwing it outside?" they nodded their head "instead of throwing can you pack this food and give to those people who need them?"

"Ma'am, but first we need to take permission from Mr. and Mrs. Rajvanshi." I nodded my head saying "Then come with me." they came with me in hall I said "Maa, Papa they were throwing all these food but instead of throwing we can give these to people who need this. Can we pack this food and send some workers to give them?"

Maa and Papa smiled and Papa said "I never thought in this way ever, but you thought well Sachi. So from today we won't throw our food but give to those who needs it." hearing him I smiled widely and hugged Papa saying "Thank you so much Papa" He smiled saying "Look you did something good for someone and your treat is in fridge."

I said happily "What treat? for me? only me?" I felt happy because this is the first time my Papa brought something for me. He nodded his head saying "Yes only for you." I giggled and ran inside the kitchen ignoring their laugh and opened the fridge just to find a cake that too butterscotch. I shouted from kitchen "Papa I loved your treat." I didn't hear anything so I started making tea for everyone.

That's when someone hugged me from back putting his cold hand on my bare waist making my breath heavy. It was Sanjh, I know his cologne. "I'm proud of you" he said suddenly and I asked confusingly "for what?" "just for thinking about those people who can't get their food." he said putting his head on mine smelling the tea. "Oh that, I always used to do that at home also and here I didn't say before because-" he cut me in the middle saying "You were not comfortable."

I humm in reponse and said "Sanjh leave me, I have to strain the tea." he nodded leaving me standing beside me putting his weight on wall. After serving in cups, I turned and found Sanjh looking at me with a smile. I looked at him with surprise because he shaved his beard.