Episode 40

Sachi's POV

"Don't call me that Rajvanshi shit again, ok. If you again call me this then remember we are alone in this room, I don't know what will I do with you." hearing his sexy voice near my ear, I got goosebumps. He looked at me still caging me and said "Did you understand? I don-" Before he says anything I nodded my head like a scared cat.

"I want words Sachi." He said. "Yes" I said. He again came near me and asked with his husky voice "What yes?" I closed my eyes feeling hot inside because of his proximity and said stuttering "Y-yes Sa-Sanj-Sanjh" he touched his cheek to mine and caressed it slowly. His tiny stubbles pressed to my cheek made me go all red.

He looked at me maintaining distance but still was caging me between him and wall. I was looking down feeling shy by his words and touch, after his proper stare. He didn't say anything, he left me going towards washroom but after pecking my forehead. I touched my cheek where his stubbles pressed my skin, I rubbed my hand on cheek pouting.

Because I don't like beards. Why? Just like now its pinch and I hate it. Sanjh also like to stay all shaven or clean  maybe because of his office. It's just this 1 week that he was with me in hospital, he didn't shave. But how can he just press his stubbles on my soft cheek. I glared at washroom's door sitting on bed.

I was looking at the room remembering his every word and my eyes started to get teary. I controlled my tears when my eyes fell on a door, I happily stood up and opened that door, just to see my favorite place Balcony. I went outside and stood there feeling fresh air.

I looked at the sky forgetting my every problem. I was thinking to give a chance to this marriage just because of Sanjh, he is putting too much efforts for me. I smiled even remembering that day when dad said burden to me in front of Sanjh and within a minute he crossed dad saying "come with me Sachi to our home, you're not a burden for me."

He cared for me, I noticed when I opened my eyes that he was wearing the same outfit when I closed my eyes. I heard from bhai that Sanjh said he loves me and want a chance. After hearing bhai, I wanted to give him a chance because I don't think I will able to love someone else more than Sanjh.

Bhai even said that, Sanjh didn't even drink water just because I was not beside him or I was in danger. Looking at Sanjh, I can tell he cares for me but he is too good at hiding his emotions. I want him to let me know that he loves me but the way Samastha said Sanjh is not that much expressive when it comes to showing love. Wait he can show his anger anywhere but not love, hmm bipolar.

Suddenly I felt someone's head on my shoulder and hot breath on neck, I knew it's Sanjh. I know his touch. He wrapped his cold hands around my waist giving me goosebumps. He said still staying in that position "What are you thinking about so deeply? I was calling you from so long."

I just shook my head as no, because of his touch I couldn't even speak any word. I love his touch and mostly when he becomes clingly like this but it's rare to see him like this. He turned me and put his hand on railing caging me. I didn't dare to look at him.

"Sachi?" He said softly, this is the first time I was hearing my name from his sweet voice with love and softness. He always calls softly only that Myra. I don't hate her, but sometimes I get jealous of her that after her marriage also Sanjh gives her respect. Hearing him I looked at him with surprise and he asked "Can I bunk today's office?"

Hearing him, my big eyes again turned big with surprise, so I just put my hand on his forehead checking his temperature, is he really ok or not. He looked at me with boring face and said "I'm all ok, I am just asking, can I?" "But you never stayed at home before?" I said being all shock. He is workaholic, he never stayed at home before.