Episode 23

Sanjh's POV

I woke up with the sound of my phone, it was ringing continuously. I checked the caller id and it was none other than Harshit. I picked up his phone not wanting to disturb Kush and Sachi. I turned to the other side of bed "What?" I said in sleepy voice.

"Mr. Rajvanshi today is your important meeting at morning, please wake up." Harshit said.

"What happened to you?" I asked him confusingly.

"Nothing, why?" He also asked confusingly.

"Why are you talking so politely?" I asked and he started laughing.

"Just want to wake you up with my sincerity Mr. Rajvanshi." He completed controlling his laugh.

"In the morning, I'm not in the mood of your and Abhishek's sincerity game." I said in whisper.

"Get your ass up Sanjh, don't sleep again" Harshit said loudly.

"Yeah" saying this I closed my eyes turning to see the beautiful view that I daily missed. Sachi was sleeping holding Kush near her chest secured.

I checked the time, it was just 5.00 am. I had meeting at 7.00. This brat just wanted to disturb my sleep. Thinking this I was about to sleep but before that I put my alarm on for 6.00 am.

Putting my cell phone on table I turned and hugged both of them in my arms.

Sachi's POV

I woke up because of the sound of alarm but this was not mine. I think, I was trying to rub my eyes but something was bothering my hand from doing that. Not understanding, I slowly started to open my eyes just to see Sanjh hugging us tightly.

My hands were hugging Kush, Kush was hugging me back and this big baby was hugging both of us like we are his first priority. I smiled looking at his hold on my waist making my whole body shiver, I started removing his hand from me, that's when he opened his eyes and said "It's so noisy" and turned on another side.

I sighed and woke up, putting pillow on my side because of Kush. I ruffled his head, he was looking so cute. I'm going to miss him and his mumma too. Again his annoying alarm started ringing and Kush started wiggling, I got scared and rushed towards his phone and turned off that alarm.

I sighed looking at Kush who was sleeping holding the pillow which I just put beside him. I turned and was about to go to washroom then I thought that Sanjh never put alarm on his phone, does he have some important work to do in office?

Thinking this I turned and went near him shaking him lightly I said "Wake up, do you have any work in office?" I asked and he just nodded in his half sleep. I chuckled on his cuteness and said "Sanjh then wake up, it's 6.10 at morning, you put alarm for that work, wake up wake up" I said tapping on his cheeks. Tapping on his cheek is one of my desires that I wanted to do before my marriage and now I did that not just as his fan girl but his wife who has rights on him.

He suddenly held my hand and said "Stop caressing my cheeks Sachi" I looked at him with my big eyes and was about to run but he is way more faster than me. He got up from bed and back hugged me making me freeze at my spot and giving me lots of butterflies in stomach that too in the morning.

"I di- didn't do- do t-" "Shhh, why are you stuttering Sachi? I'm not angry, I'm saying thank you for waking me up. Today I have really important meeting in office, if you wouldn't have wake me up then I don't know what would have happened." he said turning me, making us to face each other.

I shook my head as no and said "Why are you saying thank you? That's my duty" he said "I don't say thank you and sorry to anyone, if I'm saying to you then take it" I blushed hearing him and started leaving the room when he asked "Where are you going?" "to make green tea" I replied not facing him and went to kitchen.