AoT Blurb

I felt like writing some kind of AOT battle (spoilers are relevant in this blurb of action) but have nowhere to put it
So yeah
Enjoy ^.^
----------
[Sara's PoV]
{Sara is my OC not some random character that magically appeared. AnYwAy...}
Annie and Eren stood across from each other in fighting stances. Eren sank his teeth into his thumb, and Annie scraped her thumb across the spike on her silver ring.
Two explosions rocked the forest, and a wave of heat crashed towards the rest of the regiment, which included me. I reined my horse in to a trot and gaped at the scene in front of me.
Two fifteen-meters, both of which are shifters, were standing there. Annie had her fists up, and she looked ready to dodge at any second.
Eren had his fists up, mocking the female Titan's stance. Annie suddenly bolted forward, and Eren moved to the side. A crystallized fist just missed the Titan's face.
Eren punched at Annie, ramming his fist into the Titan's side. He ducked as Annie swung her fist at him, but then the female's leg whipped out. It caught Eren across the ankles, and the Titan came crashing down.
Annie slammed her fist down, narrowly missing Eren as he maneuvered away.
I activated my vertical maneuvering, flying up. I swung to the side as I tried to get a better view of the fight.
Eren roared in pain as Annie caught him across the face with a crystallized punch. He swung up with a counterattack, hitting Annie hard in the face.
----------
So yep ^.^ that's where I'm ending this blurb
>:D