Chapter 8: Jay

I woke up to find my head in hair. I blinked a couple of times to find that Radha fell asleep on my shoulder, and my head on hers. Jesus Christ, this is so embarrassing.

I wanted to wake her up just for the fun of it because 1) the look on her face when she realized that she fell asleep on him and 2) she hates being woken up without a reason.

I lifted my hand to shake her awake, but another evil idea popped up in my head. Blackmail.

Careful not to wake her up, I reached over and grabbed my phone. I took a photo of her sleeping on my shoulder, and saved it to my album dedicated to Radha Blackmail. Now the next time she annoys me, I can post this on her Insta. Boy will she die of shame. I grinned wickedly.

Now I can wake her up. I wiggled my shoulder, making her head jump up and down. She suddenly sat straight and rubbed her eyes before giving me a murderous look.

"What?" she growled, her eyes starting to close again.

"You fell asleep on me," I blurted. "It was annoying me."

Radha's eyes widened and her face was red. The look on her face - I will remember this for years to come.

"Goddammit," Radha grumbled, trying to cover up her embarrassment.

I, on the other hand, pretended to be mad. Trust me, it was so hard not to smirk right now. "Like seriously, what do you think I am, your personal pillow or something!" I growled, mustering an irritated face and a cold stare. "I should've stayed in my original seat," I said, shaking my head.

"Yea, you should have. Why'd you come here anyway?" Radha said, looking out the window, pretending she didn't care. I knew she did though. She was scared of that guy. I could tell.

"Don't act like you weren't uncomfortable," I warned, raising my voice. She flinched, and it gave me a weird kind of satisfaction.

Ok, I won't lie, I know it's mean. Every time I do this to her, there's this tug of guilt in my gut. But I ignore it. Because she is my childhood enemy. She didn't pity me when she put peanut butter in my shampoo and jelly in my conditioner. So why should I?

"I was perfectly fine. No one asked you to sit here. You can go back," Radha said, hugging her knees to her chest as she continued to avoid eye contact with me.

"I'm not troubling the poor air hostess or the guy who's probably sleeping because of you and your ridiculousness," I rolled my eyes.

"Jeez, I was asleep! I didn't commit a crime or anything!" Radha snapped back. Ok now I was pushing her limit. It's ok though. I enjoyed it. That's what I do.

"You need to watch where you sleep," I shot back. "Or just don't sleep at all."

"Fine, I won't sleep then!" she said, throwing her hands up. "Do what you want."

"I'll have a nice nap, thank you very much," I said. Now it was my turn to lean back against my seat and fold my arms behind my head and stretch my legs. I smirked at Radha and she glared daggers at me and then stuck her tongue out as I closed my eyes.

Radha scoffed and mumbled something under her breath. Something like idiot trashcan.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I slowly fell asleep. Annoying Radha is the best feeling.