Chapter-1:First Step

Kang Yeosang, son of the one of the most successful and richest CEOs of South Korea...His father is the CEO of the most infamous KANG EMPIRE...He is nervously standing right in front of the gates of the best college of the country....the most popular college... AURORA!!!

"Why am I here...I shouldn't be here !!!Joongie...why must you be early to college TODAY only ...I need you for my first step!!" Whined Yeosang mentally.He knew he had to take this step and Hongjoong literally wanted to be by his side but was unable to do so.

Hongjoong is Yeosang's elder brother and knows everything about him .He is so protective for him as he could even beat the shit out of someone if someone dares to mess with his little brother.

While he was hesitant to go inside , a boy who liked the same age Yeosang is ,stood beside him and looked at him. "Are you new here ?? May I help you??" with the sweetest grin on his face like a cute puppy. Yeosang nods his head repeatedly.

The boy in front of him smiled at him "I am Yunho btw...Jeong Yunho". Yeosang looked everywhere, finding it hard to talk ,insecure of his deep voice. "I-i am Yeosang...K-kang Y-yeosang"

Yunho immediately recognised his name and his eyes wide open.Yeosang was known for his good academic without even going to school...He was homeschooled. No one know anything about his appearance..

"He is pretty handsome...no wonder he is famous", thought Yunho.

He noticed that Yeosang was hesitant and offered him to take him to the office to get his schedule and Yeosang gladly accepted.
Fortunately, the next class he had was with Yunho ,so he just followed him around.

Everyone around him looking at him and whispering. "Who is this boy?? A new one??","Omg...He is hot.I want to ask him out" Girls were whispering to each other , even boys were looking flabbergasted by his ethereal beauty. Yeosang just held the hem of Yunho's jacket and the puppy looking boy smiled at him like he was assuring him.

Finally, they reached to their upcoming class and Yeosang simply followed Yunho like a baby .The professor saw him and asked him to introduce himself to the class."I would like you to introduce yourself to your new friends...my dear boy" ,asked the professor.