Chapter -11:In The Hospital

*Booommm*

There he lied on pavement, unconscious with Yeonjun by his side. He was lucky that Yeonjun pushed him with himself aside on time. Yeonjun tried to wake him , despite his desperate attempt he didn't open his eyes.He rushed to the hospital as fast as he could.His pale face, dried tear stains and limp body wasn't helping either.

"HELP!!!" ,with that Yeosang was immediately rushed to the ward because of his personal contacts. Yeonjun was famous as his father was the top most designer of Korea and he himself modelled for him sometimes. San and Jongho were also the sons of the famous taekwondo player, while stray kids( what Chan and his 7 kids call themselves) and ateez (y'all know who they are ;⁠-⁠) p.s. plz exclude Yeo bcoz he is new in the college ) famous at this young age by themselves for self produced music even though they have some help from JyP and KQ entertainment ;⁠).Well AURORA is infamous for enrolling famous , rich and talented youngsters.

Yeonjun decided to inform Hongjoong about this matter. "Hey your brother is in the Seoul hospital." He didn't even hesitate to end the call.

On the other hand , Hongjoong just informed others and ran towards the hospital with others. He was emotional, trying hard to not let his sentiment take over his intellectuals but the various scenarios of his brother in hospital bombarded like a movie reel. His sniffles were the only sound that could be heard in the whole silent ride . Seonghwa was hugging him to comfort him but it was of no use.

Hongjoong informed everyone except San but Jisung unintentionally forwarded it to their group chat when they were about to reach the hospital, but he instantly deleted it when he realised his mistake. Little did he know that from the person they were hiding this , read the message already and was racing towards the hospital on his bike.

"What happened ,Yeonjun??" , Asked Hongjoong with tears in his eyes. He explained them about the incident briefly and then the doctor showed up." The patient fainted due to concussion, there is nothing to worry about. He is resting in his room. Also his wrist bone has some cracks maybe because of the sudden impact of hitting something, so we had to plaster his wrist."

Hongjoong sighed. He was disappointed in himself. He just crawled down the wall and thought about all the shits that happened today. Their life flipped in just a few seconds, the beautiful dream they all had turned into a deadly nightmare.

San entered the hospital and immediately went towards Yeonjun. He held Yeonjun by his collar. Everyone was shocked by his presence.His bloodshot eyes, his veins and the grip on the collar showed all his displeasure and frustration .

The hatred towards each other was equal. Yeonjun wanted to punch the shit out of San but didn't want to cause trouble for Yeosang. San was about to punch him but Hongjoong held his fist and glared at him. He showed him NOT NOW face and San left his collar. He had so many questions. 'Why didn't they tell him and why is he stopping me. What's happening?'

That's when the nurse notified them that Yeosang just gained consciousness.They all barged inside and there laid Yeosang, weak and tired. Hongjoong ran to hug him gently while others just adored the scene. Seonghwa , Yunho , Woooyoung , Felix and I.N. were crying and sniffing like a crybaby which made Yeosang smile. Chan and Mingi were lecturing him . While the others were filing the consent form , talking to doctors and nurses ,etc . Jongho helped him to sit up.

He noticed San staring at him worriedly but he chose to ignore him, maybe because he was feeling so much for him. He started to roam his eyes to find someone particular. There he was . Standing leaning on the door frame. He signed him to come near him which he did. He sat next to him on the stool.

" Thank You for saving my life. I am sorry for causing you trouble." " Well Mr. Troublemaker , for my forgiveness you have to compensate me with .....uhmmm....
lemme think.....maybe a lunch ?!?" That's when Yeosang giggled and agreed to him. " Well , take care Pup.Now I'm leaving. I will visit you tomorrow." With that he ruffled Yeosang's hair and left.

On the other hand, San was throwing daggers with his eyes when Yeonjun was near Yeosang. When he left , he wanted to talk to HIS Yeosang but he just laid down to rest.

' Why am I jealous of Yeonjun? Wtf is this feeling. Maybe I am just worried...but nooo..Arghhh.....'

.
.
.
.

Who are you with...
Team Yeonjun 🥵 or Team San💋???
Happy Reading 💐💫
And thanks to everyone who are reading, voting and commenting on the story. All these comments help me to write more...♾️✨ Love from the writer 💓