Chapter -5:"How?!?"

He bumped into someone while entering the cafeteria as his friends along with Hongjoong's and San. He bumped into a buff man leading him to fall.He was ready to be yelled at and was terrified to be bullied but as soon he opened his eyes, a warm smile was greeting him and a hand offered to him.He hesitantly took his hand and stood up. He apologized repeatedly."It's ok. No need to worry. It's all good. Btw I'm Bang Chan." " I am Yeosang." Within a minute , all his friends gathered around them and Yeosang was surprised to know that Bang Chan was also in thi friend circle and was in Australia for a few weeks to spend some time with his family. Yeosang was happy that no one was bullying him and were friendly.He sometimes feels creeped out by the continuous gaze of others on him and Hongjoong and his friends convinced him that it is because they are jealous of his looks and money but it was all good as long as it is not any violence or mean comments.He thought that for once he can live normally like others without any panic attacks or his sensitive self. Little did Yeosang know what is coming in future.

After a month, Yeosang was opening a lot more than before.He was giggling , he was happy and he was talking a lot . The way his friends treat him like a PRINCE of somewhat kingdom made him feel accepted. Even Hongjoong's friends treat him like their own child . Seonghwa hyung acts like his second Eomma.

Yeosang was very close to Yunho, Jongho and Wooyoung . Yeosang was very close to these three because Yunho and Wooyoung were so chaotic , possessive and touchy that they were inseparable, while Yeosang loves Jongho's company that he is usually a lot less chaotic and understanding. These three could read Yeosang like an open book just within a month .Being with them made him a lot happier and bubblier.
Hongjoong was amazed and so much happy by the new version of his baby brother.

There was a new feeling Yeosang was experiencing in these day. Whenever he was with San , he felt happy. With his mere touch , he feels tickles all over his body. He was attracted towards him even though he knew he should stay away from him. He knew the bad boy image of San but whenever he was with him he cannot stop himself drifting towards him. San was literally changed person in front of Yeosang. The way he take care of him as if he was a glass doll. The feeling of butterflies errupting whenever San smiles was something new he was experiencing.

On the other hand,San always tried to contemplate the change of his behaviour whenever his around Yeosang. San has trust issues but his heart says to trust Yeosang. His doe eyes and his beautiful smile melts him.His giggles made him happy. He knew Yeosang is scared of violence and needs care and his body unconsciously changes its behaviour whenever he is with him.
He never gets into fight with anyone when Yeosang is around him. But for San , he just drive away the fact of liking Yeosang .

Yeosang was walking through the corridor towards the second building of the college. He usually in good mood. He was about to reach the gate of the second building when he saw something unexpected. A group of five boys bullying Jongho by snatching his belongings.At first he froze on his spot. He was contemplating what to do. Jongho was so dear to him. Yeosang blood boiled when they punched Jongho on his face causing his lips to bleed.Yeosang had enough. For the first time , he decided to stand up against the bullying instead of hiding.He immediately ran towards them. Firstly, he just tried to take Jongho away from them. " Oh baby who are you?? Are you new?? Don't you know who we are?? Trying to save this little Choi?? Sorry dude...Stay away from this." Yeosang didnt budged a little. The furious boy tried to punch Yeosang but in return was lying on the floor. Yeosang was amazed by his own strength. ' How?!?' , he thought.

Now Yeosang was fighting and beating the shit out of them.The students around him were recording the whole scenario and some were even live streaming.

San was lying on his bench waiting for the rest to join them. Two girls sat in front of him gossiping about something. San wasn' t eavesdropping but heard something terrible. " Do you know the new boy.... what was his name...aah Yeosang..Kang Yeosang is fighting in front of second building." " Oh little Choi is bleeding-"
Without listening further he ran towards his little brother who was more precious than anyone around him.He misunderstood the situation.Now he is soooo angry and boiling like lava. Mad San was something else. Now , he feel betrayed that how can he trust Yeosang ,how can he harm his little brother....He is mad.He ran towards them .When he reached there, Jongho was hiding behind the pillars and Yeosang was breathing heavily and with a deep cut on his hand.

Without wasting anytime, he pounced on Yeosang. At first Yeosang thought he was trying to save him but from whom ...Then he saw his bloodshot eyes and anger towards him. "San-" Yeosang couldn't complete his own sentence when a punch land on his face. "How. Could. You. Harm. Jongho.You . Are . Selfish bitch. You. Are. Just. Pathetic kid.Attention Seeker ." He was continuously punching him. His words broke his heart.Jongho was trying to pull San apart but San was not in his right mind. Yeosang was not defending himself anymore. He was not here anymore. His trauma kicked in. The same things happening again. He was getting beaten without knowing why he was going through that.

Hongjoong and his friends joined Jongho and tried to pull him apart.The horror in Yeosang's eyes , the desperation in his eyes to be understood terrified others.Yeosang was literally breathing so heavily that he tried to hold Hongjoong's hand but failed. Jongho had enough of his hyung. How could he hurt his friend who just saved his life. Jongho with all his strength pushed San and yelled at him ." How could you harm Yeosang hyung?!? He just saved my life and what did you do???"" He what-??"
" He saved me from your enemy.Yeonjun's men came for you but got me. Yeosang hyung just saved my life.How could you hurt him???" Guilt rushed in and San's anger vanished. San's eyes tried to find Yeosang but he was nowhere to be found..

'Where is he?!?! Choi San you fucked up'.

This is part is quite lengthy and sorry for late update

.
.
.
.
.
.
This is part is quite lengthy and sorry for late update.I was quite busy with exams and wasn't able to post the chapter.Hope you like this chapter and so show some love🫧🦋.