BEGINNING (PROMO)

Entry 001: fucking anger issues

It has been several months seen the latest airing of season two nothing has been the same since.
MePhone 4 hasn't had his optimistic mood... It felt like the total opposite of that. As if the light turned off inside of him, his full happiness to the emptiness of nothing, I suppose.

It was breezy at midnight at Hotel OJ. It was usually quiet in the hallways, with no events in the present. The hotel felt abandoned, perhaps a ghost hotel. Everyone was inside their rooms doing whatever they could do to entertain themselves.

It wasn't like OJ demanded them to be inside their rooms. Everyone just wasn't the same after season two. It wasn't the same, Trust me. So, OJ did everything it could do to bring in more joy, such as running events in the hotel. Still, no one budged out of their rooms. So, OJ started to lose hope.

The aura around the hallways gave a gloomy and not-so-comfy feeling when you walk in them. The sensational smell of dust around the corners.
The dining rooms didn't feel so cozy, giving you a teeth-grinding emotion that tenses the muscles around your shoulders, making you wanna cry.

As I say, nothing was the same since.

----

(ME PHONE 4 P.O.V)

Sensing the dust on the rug with my feet, I fumble inside my mind remembering that yellow smug face, black-framed glasses, and green coat with a meeple logo tag. Remembering him made my stomach go upside down, making me choke and grind my teeth.

My mind began to sting with irritation; it was like a hammer was banging constantly in my head. My own shoulders muscles start to tighten up. Taking a deep breath, I move my direction towards the surface of the red velvet wall.

Taking a step further, the small dust particles on the floor flew up. As I was raising my right arm and making it into a tensed-up fist. Aiming it toward the surface of the wall. A tear falls down my face, it felt cold like this lonely hotel, lonelier than a quiet winter.

This surrounding sensation of my teeth, grinding against each other as my arms tensed up getting ready for a blow against the wall. The heavy eye sores around my eyes want to shut but regardless is that I never was pleased with sleep.

Every time of the night once I head to bed, I dreamt about Cobs mocking me as he control each and every move with just the ends of his fingertips.

I wish he could get out of my head, I try and try again to be out of his entire control. It's time-consuming if you ask me.

This irritation throbs throughout my head like a propeller rotating around and around; nonstop, that will never fucking stop! No matter what I do!

------

MEPHONE: AAAAAAAA!

MEPHONE: AAAAAAAA!

*PUNCH*
------

The wall crumbles forming a hole inside, full of broken drywall that crumbles down to the floor. I let out a furious yell, my muscles tensing up more making more tears water down my cheeks, choking on the sharp pain in my throat; as my lungs feel heavy.