VISIONS - CHAPTER 5

Entry 005: test tube just agreed!

Me Phone POV:

Finally, I have proven to myself that I am not controlled by Cobs anymore! Yes! This change in success within me is strong.

My muscles tense up, feeling proud of myself. I let out a nice big smile as I prance a little with my feet of happiness.

I never knew how easy it was to enter my dear contestant's minds. Hah, I guess that's something to thank Cobs for.

Thinking of Cobs makes my stomach sick, that neck-scratching feeling that makes you grind your teeth in rage.

I need to do something more, anything to get further away from Cob's control. So that bastard will never trick me again into his control.

For that, one time about the A.D.A.M incident, thinking that was my boss. Meanwhile, That was Cobs in the background.

Then he sent a toilet for more control. Luckily I avoided that shit for a chair thing.

Now, hack to reality Me Phone, I've got plans to attend to! Focusing on the pages, I've written down with a pen.

Rehearsing my pages for the fifth time. But this time, I need to sound more confident and loud for my dear contestants could applaud me!

*Eh-hmm*

Clearing my throat and raising my shoulders, and standing tall with a smile on my face. practicing this in my room.

ME PHONE: "Greetings and salutations, erm- today the day is... Is"

My head rings, quenching my eyes in terror as I immediately put my hands to my head in fright!

I open my eyes to a different place, a dark black place. I look at the ground, seeing my reflection on my floor.

"What is this place"

Hearing someone behind me. This presence shocked me with fear. I never fear anyone, but. Is it who I think it is? Oh. No.

Cobs?

Clap, clap, clap.

"Oh please, did you think you would get out of my control? Hah, you make me laugh."

He's mocking me. How dare he.

"What's with the frown? I did make you but you've been giving me such a bad name, my phone.

'My phone'? I am not his. I will never be his.

MEPHONE: "No, no you're not real. This is one of my visions again!"

I clench my fist together, frowning my eyebrows down and getting a good look at his yellow smirk-looking right toward my face toward me.

MEPHONE: "NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" yelled

I aimed toward his face but only to accidentally punch the mirror. What? I thought I aimed for him. Not the mirror.

My thoughts bounced across my mind, only causing more confusion for me. This gives me a damn headache.

Focus.

*beep beep beep*

A notification appears on my screen that is regarding every contestant to head downstairs for an important meeting! For what?

A shock of thought darts to my head, about my schedule that I need to go do! My speech!

Where are my papers? I look down at the ground and bend my knees to pick up my papers for the speech!

I need to be more prepared and not have these dumb visions of mine.

Now now, time to go do my speech!

Then, prepare test tube to make my invention.

----------------

IGHT DAMN!! Sorry!! WHY ARE CHAPTERS TURNING SHORT OF ME 😭😭

GUYS AGAIN, IF YOU WANT; GO CHECK OUT MY COMIC! THAT COMIC IS ALL BASED ON THIS BOOK BUT I TURNED IT INTO A COMIC!

AAAAAA I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!

THEY ARE THE CREATOR OF CASE 34 (INANIMATE INSANITY FANFIC!)

IF YOU DIDN'T READ IT! I RECOMMEND YOU GO READ IT!

SINCE I LOVE IT, YOU WILL TOO! 😉

They're @ IS tazaroni_ 💙💙