FAVOR - CHAPTER 2

TW: SELF-HARM, SUICIDE, MANIPULATION, ANGST!!
-------
Entry 003: private chat with test tube.

TEST TUBE POV:
I've been on a call with Fan for over 26 hours on Discord since for some likely reason Fan is too lazy ass to get up from his bed to my room however it's fine!

Since he hasn't been a big bother on call during my science study of technology! I loved studying technology ever since I've put a literal taser and telescope together to make a fucking gun thingy to shoot that alien egg ship that one time! So I put my interest to study technology!

I've been over-focusing on technology that I have forgotten to sleep for three and half days! Coffee helped me to stay awake and I forgot how many cups I had!

Hmm anyways, fan is sleeping on the call; I could hear his loud ass donkey snores that also kept me up as well but hearing him snore bring some comfort to my heart for some odd reason, was it love or just the friendship of love? Hmm

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Test Tube: GOLLY!

Fan: ugh.. who's that testy?

I close the laptop just a little bit but do not shut it off just for precautions of somewhat

Then I put away my empty dirty-ass white coffee cups under the cover sheet of my bed; like I'm hiding drugs or something lol!

*BANG BANG*

TEST TUBE: WAH! I'M COMING

I opened the door to Me Phone 4!

Out of all the contestants of the hotel, they come to me? Oh my! Oh, my dear sweet-! Why?

Never mind that maybe they wanna tell of how bad I am at being a contestant or that I should jump off a fucking bridge!

Ugh, I don't know let's wait and find out the test tube haha!

The door opens more to Me Phone 4 is dead staring at to test tube with a small grin...

Oh fuck.

I'm fucked, am I?

GOLLY GEEE WILLY GERS

MEPHONE: — "Oh hey haha!" A joyful smile with a shine on his eyes like his full-on expression just changed like nothing on earth happened!

TEST TUBE: "Oh- oh-! Uhm-! W-what brings you here to my room Mr. Phone- ME PHONE! sorry sorry!"

Kill me kill me kill me!!

Mephone 4 enters my room, shuts my door and locks it. Oh man, he's gonna kill me right?! Welp.

MEPHONE: "Oh sorry! I just came here to ask you a favour for you do for me. Not only for me, all the contestants!" With a small giggle

TEST TUBE: "Oh of course ask me, ask me! Uhh, anything!"

MEPHONE: "Uhm well, if you can make over thirty gadgets for me? I heard for me you've been studying technology ever since the alien incident!"

Huh, technology huh-!

TEST TUBE: "What kind sir? Ha ha!"

MePhone 4 shows me a piece of blue paper that has a weird design on it;
————-
An arm metal bracelet with a green substance on top of the metal bracelet; underneath the metal bracelet is a needle connected to the green substance!

That goes inside a contestant's arm and vein!

If losing or do something Me Phone does not like, he can press a button that will make the green substance go inside your blood vessels.

to not have that you have to do good in inanimate insanity.

The green substance contains Test Tubes liquids that are inside her body.
——————-
... what in the fuck did I just see and read.

TEST TUBE: " Uhm.. well uh... we'll Uhm- you see that—-!"

MEPHONE: "If you don't, you will be failing all of us, you'll be failing your friends, fan, paintbrush and light bulb! You don't want that. Don't you? The show will be cancelled because of you.. all the pain will be on YOU" Those words felt like arrows to my green heart, painful ones.. it echoed in my head a thousand times.

TEST TUBE: " I- I will think about it sir, I promise you I will. Just give me a night-"

MEPHONE: "- sure, I will haha! Better think twice or more about it pal!" He lets out a smile before he starts to leave my dirty and smelly ass room.

..I better think about it! Or do something about it because I don't think that procrastination will help in my useless life huh? I'm tired. Tired...

I let out a terrible yawn before I hear a familiar and loud voice that felt like I haven't heard from him forever in a lifetime!

FAN: "WHO WAS WHAT YOU SMILEY STINKY ASS SKRUNKLEY SKRUBLEY FRIED GREEN SUBSTANCE-?!"

TESTUBE: "NO ONE IMPORTANT AND WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

I hear another familiar voice coming from the background of fan voice call!

PAINTBRUSH: "SHUT THE FUCK UP FAN IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

FAN: "SORRY SORRY! DONT HIT ME— AHHHH TEST TUBE HEL-"

* call ends before I see paint brush almost throwing a fist at fan *

What is the never mind that I have the stuff to do! I get in my bed and feel something I forgot!

* about 13 dirty white coffee cups fall onto the ground not shattering just cracking on the ground *

UGHH!! I will clean that up later when I see Baxter turn into a pigeon or something.

I head to bed just thinking of what Me Phone 4 asked me to do in such a narcissistic way.

(WARNING ⚠️)

MY FAULT FOR THEIR PAIN

MY FAULT

MY FAULT!

Ugh, I can't sleep...

I get up from my bed heading to my drawers.

I grabbed a screwdriver and a pencil sharpener.

Unscrewing the top part of the pencil sharpener.

Grabbing the sharp part of the small clean sharpener

Putting it against my arm and...

SLASH

SLASH

SLASH!

TEST TUBE: "Ugh.." a small groan in pain as I wonder what in fuck I just did to myself.

I feel...

Better?

Numb?

I don't wanna get into details but I believe that I probably deserve it anyways...

I lay down as I close my eyes just thinking if I should say yes or no to Me Phone until I sleep into a deep rest!