His Imperious Boss - 41

I asked for 320 votes on the previous update but it looks like y'all don't think that the story and my efforts is worth your votes.

Unedited..
______________

"Ma'am interviews ke liye candidates aa chuke hai.", Said Shruti.

"Hmmm.. give me exactly 5 minutes and then start sending them one by one.", Said Shehnaaz looking at her watch.

"Okay Ma'am.", Said Shruti.

Shehnaaz sighed and opened the app on her laptop on which she could find the live CCTV footage of the reception where all the candidates were seated.
There were few candidates but Sidharth wasn't there among them.

Good! He isn't here. I didn't want my interviews to be biased based on Maa's reference as well.

She closed the application on the screen. There was a knock on the door. It was the first candidate.

"Yes, Come in.", She said.

A lady walked in with a smile. She was wearing at least half a kg of makeup on her face. Shehnaaz gestured to her to sit as soon as she greeted her and forwarded her resume. Shehnaaz scanned through the 5 page long but impressive biodata.

"Tell me something about yourself", said Shehnaaz.

The lady went on to talk nonstop about her personal life and unnecessary details so Shehnaaz gestured to stop.

"Why Agarwal group?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I admire your work and want to work with a lady boss.", Said the lady.

"Why? Any specific reason?", Asked Shehnaaz.

"Aaa.. aaa.. Actually my previous employer, Kiran Sachdev, he used to misbehave with me.", Said the lady hesitantly with nervousness written over her face.

"You mean the CEO of Regal Industry?", Asked Shehnaaz looking at her resume.

"Yes ma'am", nodded the lady.

"What did you do to come out of the situation?", Asked Shehnaaz raising her eyebrows.

"I left the job.", Said the lady.

"Hmm.. why didn't you put up a fight?", Asked Shehnaaz.

"How can I fight the CEO of the Regal Industry? I am a very poor girl.", Asked the lady.

"Hmm.. you may leave.", Said Shehnaaz.

"When can I expect to hear the outcome of the interview?", Asked the lady.

"Never! You aren't selected.", Said Shehnaaz.

"Huh?", The lady looked at her in shock.

"Agli baar jhoot bolne se pehle apna homework achche se kar lena. CEO of Regal Industry is Ms. Kiran Sachdev. Agar tumne Kiran ke saath kaam kiya hota toh woh bhi ek aurat hai yeh pata hota. Shame on you, pehle tumne apna resume jhoot se sajaaya aur phir jis shaksh ko tum jaanti tak nahi uspe ghatia sa ilzaam lagaya. Phir tum sochti ho ki tum iss naukri ke liye select ho jaogi? Get out before I get you arrested.", Roared Shehnaaz.

The lady startled and fleed the place in few seconds.

"Ma'am shall I send the next candidate?", Asked Shruti over the phone.

"Hmm.", Said Shehnaaz.

The next person walked in with fear written all over her face. She had just heard her scream at the previous candidate. When Shehnaaz asked her for her resume, she just froze staring at her face without uttering any word.

"Sunaayi nahi deta kya?", Asked Shehnaaz and the young lady nodded her head in denial.

"Toh resume do idhar", Shehnaaz said a little irritated by her behaviour. With shivering hands the lady forwarded her paper but before Shehnaaz could grab it, she pulled her hand back thinking that Shehnaaz would lash out at her.