🌙 Chapter I🌙

ℋ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 

ℋ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 

(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

  ♡ ...ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: DreamLand (Feat: You ) ♡

     🌟───────────🌙────────🌟
                    ◅◅ ·· ▻ 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼

look at the stars in the big black ink tell me what you feel and tell me what you think; is it cold outside? Is it cold?...

𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

“Maybe, just maybe I'll do it. He’s pretty attractive as well…” 

I admitted, floating above Naira sleeping, Cortez typing on their phone, and my big brother, with a knowing expression, staring daggers at me, with a flustered expression on my face.

“You better, especially knowing you, you would pussy out at the last second.” My big brother, Morpheus said, raising an eyebrow with a modest scorn on his face, cuddling with one of my plushies that he yanked from my room.

“Ha… Fine; but if I die, you three are planning my funeral.”  I grumbled, opening my book of portals, allowing all of the hallucinations, wishes, and dreams that everyone is possessing at the moment.

“Love you pookie! Sweet dreams!!” Cortez cheered, waving at me with a wide smile on their face. “They were most likely talking to Donnie.” I thought, reciting a curse to conduct an overpass to the dream realm.

“I’ll be back y’all; don’t blow up my apartment.”

“Bye Merpuhia!!”