Chapter 7: Starting Repairs (pt. 2)

(A/n: Chapter 7. This chapter was also based on part 4 in the oneshots)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once I was back at the Pizzaplex I go to collect Solar then put him back into the safety cylinder chair. I then scan the usb chip into the computer then into Solar knowing he'll still regret all of what he did still.

After that it was time for the difficult part. His body was so badly damaged that I had to make him a new one at least a new shell. The endoskeleton was also badly damaged as well but not all of it.

So with that I went to find some tools to at least try my best to gently pry the old shattered shell off the body of one of the 5 daycare attendants.
(A/n: The 5 being Sun, Moon, Lunar, Eclipse, and Bloodmoon btw)

Once I got the tools I loosened the shell then went on the computer and controlled the robotic arms of the machine's to remove the loosened shell parts of Solar.

After that it was time to do the last thing... remove the broken off rays. That I had to do by hand cause they were so small. At least the rays were a simple screw or was just hard because Solar being well Solar Eclipse he had 2 sets of rays which were more than Sun.

Solar Eclipse had his main set of big rays but then had smaller rays behind and in between his main ones which made it a lot harder to remove certain broken rays he had without possibly damaging and/or removing others

Either way even with as difficult as it was I was actually able to remove the rays that had broken off tips and chunks so I could replace them.

Now Solar was just the endo of a daycare attendant. Just looking at it gave me the creeps. They daycare attendant endos were far more scary looking than the Glamrock endos were.

Either way I ran some tests on him to see which parts of his endo were in good condition and which weren't. I found out that I had to remove quite a bit of the endo. It made me feel bad. I had no idea he was this destroyed the poor guy. Like as much as I wanted to say he deserved it I also felt as if he didn't now that he wants to change.

So with that I started making him a new set of endo parts that were to damaged to be used and reattached them to the main endoskeleton or at least the parts that were functioning just fine.

This whole process of remaking certain parts of the ball and socket jointed endoskeleton all the daycare attendants had took about a week. I was already pretty exhausted but now I still I had to make the main thing that made him "Solar Eclipse". I had to make him a new shell

That in my mind just made me groan. So with that I plugged the unhooked wire back into his head hoping he would talk to me. But he didn't answer which would make sense I just rebooted him. However that didn't stop me from resting my head on the endo chest with a groan. After a minute I got a groan and an answer