Chapter 27: Plans For The Rest Of The Day

(A/n: Chapter 27 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Solar Eclipse's POV ~

After Lunar and I we pulled away from the hug I once again spoke to Lunar again

Solar(Eclipse): "Now... *checks the time*... there's still a few hours before the daycare closes. What do you say I go give Moon back his toolbox then we leave the Pizzaplex and get you some sour skittles at a local store i know you like those. Off if not that we could go get ice cream at a nearby ice cream parlor."

Lunar: *gasps* "REALLY!

Solar(Eclipse): "Why not. I can't eat but I know you can and I'm enjoying spending time with you. Plus I don't exactly want to go to the daycare while it's still open. Kids would be terrified based on what happed back in October"

Lunar: "Yeah... why'd you chase the children around on all fours anyway? 1) that's mainly Moon's thing when he's feeling playful and 2) it scared the crap out of them"

 why'd you chase the children around on all fours anyway? 1) that's mainly Moon's thing when he's feeling playful and 2) it scared the crap out of them"

Solar(Eclipse): "Because it was funny. I got enjoyment out of it... still do"

Lunar: "Of course you do"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah..."

Lunar: "You're not a good daycare attendant"

Solar(Eclipse): "I know, that's the point. It's why I don't want to be here while it's open"

Lunar: "fare point"

Solar(Eclipse): "Exactly. Now which do you want. You want to go to the store and get sour skittles or go out for ice cream with me"

Lunar: "Both!"

Solar(Eclipse): *chuckles* "Fine. We'll go to the store then out to ice cream"

Lunar: "Yes!"

Solar(Eclipse): "In fact break time is coming up and honestly I'm willing to allow Luna to cast a spell on me to make me biomachanical for a short while so I could get ice cream with you."

Lunar: "Please!"

Solar(Eclipse): "Alright. Then when we come back and the daycare still isn't closed even if it is we can play some games together while Sun and Moon record for the channel"

Lunar: "YES! LETS GO THEN!"

He then before I could even follow Lunar runs off

Solar(Eclipse): "Lunar wait!"

Lunar: "Oops sorry.. heh"

Solar(Eclipse): *picks up Moon's toolbox and catches up to Lunar while speed walking after him* "Its fine lets go"

Lunar: "Yay!"

Solar(Eclipse): "But remember, I have to drop this off first."

Lunar: "I know."

Solar(Eclipse): "Want to tag along or..."

Lunar: "Sure, I don't mind going to see Moony"

Solar(Eclipse): "Alright"

With that Lunar and I head up to the room above the ball pit. Once inside I spoke up

Solar(Eclipse): "Moon?"

Moon: "Yeah"

Solar(Eclipse): "Just letting you know I'm back. I came to return this"

Moon: "Thanks. Just set it down in the same place you found it"

Solar(Eclipse): "Alright" *places down the toolbox where he originally found it*

Moon: "Anyway, you finished setting that up quick."

Solar(Eclipse): "Eh, what can I say I'm handy."

Moon: "Fair point. What's your game plan now? I mean the daycare is still open and I'm assuming Sun doesn't want you helping out with the kids."

Solar(Eclipse): "Oh he definitely doesn't."

Moon: "Sooo...?"

Solar(Eclipse): "I have plans with Lunar here. Gonna take him out for ice cream then we'll probably come back and play some games together. Ya know some one on one brotherly bonding"

Moon: "Sounds fun"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah. Like I said, I missed him"

Moon: "Yeah. So with that have fun you two"

Solar(Eclipse): "We plan on it"

Moon: "See you later I guess"

Solar(Eclipse): "See ya"

With that I leave the room and head out to Lunar. Since we were in the daycare still I head over to Luna and she casts the spell on me to make me biomachanical for a short period of time we then off. As we were on our way out Lunar speaks up

Lunar: "Brother?"

Solar(Eclipse): "Yeah..."

Lunar: "Can I ask you something?"

Solar(Eclipse): "Sure"

Lunar: "Is it weird if I... I ask you to carry me on your shoulders?"

Solar(Eclipse): "No, Why? Is it because you want me too?"

Lunar: "Maybe..."

Solar(Eclipse): "Oh?"

Lunar: "Look, I like being short and all but..."

Solar(Eclipse): *smiles* "Heh... don't worry about it, come'er."

With that I pick Lunar up and placed him on my shoulders making him laugh. We then continued on our way out for the rest of the day.

A/n:
Another chapter done. Oh my god this brotherly bonding stuff is just way to cute I can't this makes me so happy. It's just so wholesome TvT. Anyway this chapter was a little on the shorter side ending at approximately 835 words in all but don't worry chapter 28 should be out soon. So with that being said until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3