Chapter 21

Chapter 21 "Nonsense." Chen Shuli deeply felt that...

    "Nonsense." Chen Shuli deeply felt that he was being molested, but he really didn't want to show awkwardness, so he could only pretend to be calm, and smiled at Xing Lan's "praise".

    Xing Lan looked at him and smiled without saying a word, still standing there condescendingly. The bright sight was more exciting than the heat of the bonfire, and Chen Shuli felt that he was about to be roasted.

    It was embarrassing, even a little embarrassing.

    He thought about it, and decided to turn the game back, so he said tit for tat: "You are not bad." Chen Shuli glanced up and down, and looked Xing Lan back and forth with a slightly frivolous look, "Look carefully, the figure It's quite predictable."

    Although Chen Shuli has always admired Xing Lan's beauty, but due to the other party's thigh status, he only dared to appreciate it secretly, so how could he say it so directly.

    But after a few days of observation, Chen Shuli found that the other party was not the scourge in the rumors. What's more, he found that Xing Lan was obviously more tolerant of himself than Rose, and gradually the two of them got along more casually.

    In line with the principle that the loss of being molested cannot be eaten by one person, Chen Shuli tried to use "magic to defeat magic", at worst, everyone would be embarrassed together.

    Maybe Xing Lan didn't expect Chen Shuli to say such a thing, so she was taken aback for a moment. Chen Shuli thought that he moved back to Yicheng and was about to feel complacent, but before the complacent emotions could spread from the inside and the outside, he heard the other party say another sentence.

    "Yeah, I think so too." After that, Xing Lan imitated Chen Shuli's appearance and looked at him. The energy in his eyes was even more green than blue, and he directly won by one, forcing Chen Shuli's gaze that had just been lifted up again to nowhere. placed. "Although you are not bad, you can still be stronger. Hmm... a little thin."

    When she said that Chen Shuli was too thin, she clicked her tongue softly, as if she was looking at a plate of lean meat with a bad taste, and she just wanted to taste it It tasted so good, but it turned out to be a bit stuffy when I bit it down.

    This conversation sounds quite normal. To put it broadly, it can be classified as a harmless joke between friends, but I don’t know if Ye Guang put a filter on Xing Lan’s face. Chen Shuli feels what the other party’s eyes look like strangeness.

    In fact, it wasn't just Chen Shuli who felt strange, Xing Lan also couldn't figure out what was going on in his heart.

    In this era, AO will make an appointment for gland surgery from the time the sex is determined. Although it will not affect the final function, it greatly limits the transmission function of pheromone. Xing Lan knew in his heart that it was impossible for him to smell pheromones from an Omega that had not yet entered the "special period". But whenever the wind blows, I seem to be shrouded in a faint sweet fragrance.

    Perhaps because of the temporary mark, Chen Shuli's taste seemed to be engraved in her mind, almost a conditioned reflex.

    The smell in her memory constantly stimulated her, but she didn't feel that much when she was busy. But once he calmed down, Chen Shuli dangled in front of his eyes again, and he seemed to be a living stimulus symbol, disturbing Xing Lan's mind.

    The residual pheromone reaction made Xing Lan approach Chen Shuli instinctively. When her fingers passed through the other's hair, the silky touch made her feel incredible.     Before that, Xing Lan already knew that as long as Omega and Alpha produced a pheromone link, there would be a wonderful chemical reaction between them. This phenomenon is an irresistible hormonal response, strong for a short time, but not irresistible.     Even when Xing Lan marked Chen Shuli at the beginning, the urge to scream in her body was mercilessly extinguished by her. At that time, she was able to say the last sentence with confidence: her will of Xing Lan is comparable to steel, and she is definitely escaping from the domination of nature. exception.     At that time, Xing Lan didn't understand why she felt compassion. Probably because the AO crowd is in a difficult situation, not only suffering from discrimination everywhere, even after the outbreak of the apocalypse, because the awakening of abilities highly points to the beta group, AO is increasingly regarded as an inferior group. The population of both sexes has declined sharply. To put it bluntly, if it weren't for the fact that some bases have adopted certain protections for Omega, the AO sexes are estimated to be extinct on this planet soon.