The Turtle Girl

Here it's all switched up.
Instead of the boys being turtles, their humans and april is a half human half turtle and they never knew her until today.
_____________________________________________________

It was a rainy day and none of the brothers liked to go out in the rain except for Donnie.

Donnie : So we really haven't gone grocery shopping for quite a while now did we. No wonder the list is so long.

Donnie : *Heads to a alley way and here's a strange sound*

Donnie : What was that noise. *Looks at the dark alleyway infront of him*. That's to loud for a human.
*Shines his light at the alleyway seeing a big mutant pig with a bag*

Mutant pig : oh looky a human form to devour. *Grabs donnie and knocks him unconscious while putting him in the bag of food*. Now let's see if that pesky turtle doesn't comes so she can't ruin my good plan.

Donnie : *Wakes up seeing that he's tide up in a pole under wood and starts screaming for help*

Mutant pig : Shush before she hears you.

Donnie : Who!?

Mutant pig : An enemie who hates me.While I'm at it I should continue making the butter so I can drain that human form you have.*Start putting tape in donnie's mouth and starts a fire under him*

Donnie : *Starts struggling to get out of the pole and sees a black object in the shadows*

Black object : You think I wasn't going to here that loud scream meat sweats?*Gets out of the shadow revealing the whole body*

Donnie : *Looks at the black figure coming out surprised that it's a turtle girl*

Donnie's POV : Who is she! She looks cute*starts blushing*

Meat Sweats : oh shucks not again. Well let's see if you'll beat me this time O'neil

April O'neil : Let the boy go first then I'll let you be free. Either the easy way or the hard way.

Meat sweats : Sorry, no can do. He's part of a important plan of mine.

April O'neil : I guess that's the hard way then.*Starts fighting Meats Sweats with her mystic bat and wins*

April O'neil : *Starts walking up to donnie and rips off the tape from his mouth*.You will not tell anyone you sall me or I'll hunt you.

Donnie :*Still blushing*. Yes, but first who are you and where did you come from!? Why do you look like a half turtle and half girl mixed!?

April O'neil : I'm April O'neil but call me April and too many questions so I won't answer them.*Starts untieing donnie from the pole and puts out the fire*. Let's get out of here before he wakes up.

Donnie : Oof *Falls flat on his face*

April : Come with me, you can't stay here anymore.*Opens a manhole*

Donnie : We're going in the sewers!!!

April : Look do you wanna get caught again or wanna be in a safe area?

Donnie : Alright, but you better bring me back to my home. Deal?

April : Deal. *Starts climbing down in the sewer*
MOM I'M HOME!!