The Potion

In this story I'd love to have this story to be in a comic but to bad it's not (´-ω-)人
_____________________________________________________

Donnie : I'm finally done making that Potion of "love" for leo. Now I need to test it but with who?
*Snaps Fingers*. April!

Donnie : *Calls April to come to the lair*

April : "Alright I'm coming in a few minites".

Donnie : *sighs* I hope leo will pay me for this.

April : *comes walking down to the lair* So what do you want dee. Are you working on another project?

Donnie : Yep, but I'ma need you to drink this. It's part of the project.

April : I say yes to you to often. What's this drink about.

Donnie : Leo wanted me to make a potion for him but I need to test it.

April : What type of potion is it?

Donnie: We'll see?

April : *Start drinking the potion slowly and starts feeling woozy* Donnie my head is starting to hurt!

April : *Falls on Donnie unconscious*

Donnie : APRIL!!!!

Donnie : *Picks up April and heads to his bed and lays her there* I'm sorry April, I didn't mean to put you like this. *Frowns*

A few moments later

April : *Wakes up seeing Donnie on his bed*

Donnie : *Sees April waking up*APRIL!! I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to put you to sleep, I've should've gotten someone else to drink the potion, are you hurt!!!

April : *Wakes up with heart pupils and starts blushing so intense*

Donnie : Are you ok, you look like you have a very bad fever?

April : Oh my darling *Starts hugging donnie* I didn't mean to make you so worried my dear! But don't worry I'm ok!

Donnie : Darling!? DEAR!? I think it worked but now I need to figure out how long it lasts.

April : Don't worry honey, I'm very alive, and good thing I'm here because you will be super excited!

Donnie : LEOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Leo : *Comes to Donnies lab* Yes dear brother (^3^)/

Donnie : I've done your STUPID potion, now pay up!!!!

Leo : Okay, first I think I left my money in my closet sooooo potion first.

Donnie : NARDO, money first!! I've already tested it on April so PAY UP!!!

Leo : I guess someone has a love bird noww!

Donnie: NUUHAARDDOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April : It's ok baby, you don't need money when you have me!

Donnie : Great, just great! Sad chuckle. April, you will be locked in a cage for 24 hours! Even if you don't want to!

April : Try my love, but you can't. No matter if you can't. I'm still by you. *Lets go of Donnie*. *Stands up* Hey Dee, where do you want to go this night?

Donnie : We are not going anywhere, you are staying in a cage.

April : Come on, you don't wanna leave me alone in a cage don't you!

Donnie : Yes, yes I do.

April : Come on, you know you don't!

Donnie : *Blushes* Fine, but if you do anything weird I will put you in a cage!

April : So what are you gonna do now?

Donnie : Let's just stay here for the mean while, ok.

April : Nahh, let's go to the park!

Donnie : But it's daytime!

April : And, you went to my school in daytime!

Donnie : Fair Point.
_____________________________________________________

With his brothers

Leo : GUYSSS, *Goes running to the kitchen*

Raph : What happened! DID MS.CUDDLES COME BACK!

Mikey : ARE WE GOING TO DIE!!

Leo : What, no. DONNIE AND APRIL ARE FINALLY DATING!!!

Raph : WHAT

Mikey : YES! Finally, I've read April's diary. She said she always wanted a boyfriend!

Leo : April wanted a boyfriend! But how did you know that April had a diary?

Mikey : You will never know Dr. Delicate touch's secrets.

Raph : Well, atleast Ms. Cuddles didn't come.(  ̄- ̄) Oh I also thought that Donnie had a crush for her.

Leo : AND YOU DIDN'T TELL MEE!!!!!!!!!

Raph : I'm sorry, you didn't ask (^_^;)))
_____________________________________________________

Back with Donnie And April

Donnie : Ok, are ready to go?

April : Been my love * Smiles *

Donnie : You promise that you won't do anything weird?

April : Of course not sweetie!

Donnie : Hope so.
_____________________________________________________

At The Park

Donnie's POV: This isn't so bad, maybe I should play along until she's back to normal.

April : Where should we go to? How about we go out for a little stroll then we can go get pizza

Donnie : Sure April.

To Be Continued....