Boyfriend?

In this story, April will need a fake boyfriend. April lied to a friend of hers that she has a boyfriend. Now her friend wants to meet him. What will she do?
_____________________________________________________

April : *runs to the lair* Raph, I NEED HELP STAT!!!

Raph : WHAT IS IT!! DID MS.CUDDLES COME BACK!!

April : What? NO, but I need Mikey!

Raph : Oh, Mikey is in his room.
_____________________________________________________

April heads to his room

Mikey : * Sees April entering his room* Hey April, what brings you here?

April : * Sees him coloring on the floor * Mikey! I need Dr. Feelings right!

Dr. Feelings (aka Mikey) : And what may I help you with?

April : Dr. Feelings, thank you for sparing for me! * Takes a seat on the floor*

Dr. Feelings (aka Mikey) : With pleasure.

April : Anyway, I kinda need help.

Dr. Feelings (aka Mikey) : And what help is it that you need?

April : Okay, so recently a new girl had moved here and goes to my school. There was bullies bullying her so I stepped up and helped her. We became friends ever since and she loves romantic stories. And so today she asked me if I had a boyfriend and I-I I said yes. She asked me who his name was and I said i-it was D-Donnie.
(;゜∀゜)

Dr. Feelings (aka Mikey) : It's okay April, I got your back. All you need to do is explain everything to Donnie and if he understands I will teach you and him how to act like a couple.

April : *Gets up from the floor* Thank you very much. Dr. Feelings you relieved my stress. Now I got to go and ask Donnie because we are meeting tomorrow. Thank you again!!!! *Runs off to Donnie's lab*

To Be Continued......