Showdown Tosva

***
Lumin winced at the bright light that hit his eyes.

Mikey, in front of him, was heading briskly to the stadium, where, according to Doraken, there were fights for money.

- Well done, guys. They managed to hide it from us for so long, - Ker chuckles, adjusting the package from the dorayaki in his hand.

Lumin nodded, putting his hand to his cheek thoughtfully. He has noticed Kiyomasa's strange behavior for a long time, recently his guys have become noisy and completely out of hand. Mikey should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

"Lumin, you're quiet today," Manjiro exclaimed cheerfully

"I'm always like this," the boy muttered, putting his hands on his hips.

Ken chuckled as he gave Lumin a friendly nudge on the shoulder.

- Relax, shorty. Today you can break away," Ryuguji replied.

"How can I relax when Manjiro is in trouble again?" I didn't know that he kept such people in Tosva... - whispered Lumin.

Ken sighed wearily. This boy takes everything to heart.

Suddenly there were screams and screams. There was a fight nearby. Lumin realized that they had reached the stadium. Climbing up with his brother and Doraken, they began to observe.

Hey Manjiro. There's a boy downstairs," Lumin said, pointing at the blond. For some reason, he hooked him out of the whole crowd.

The boy was beaten all over, but his eyes burned as brightly as they had at the beginning of the fight. He still hasn't given up. Lumin watched his peer in fascination.

- Get the beat! Kiyomasa yelled, and Lumin mentally shuddered in horror. He could not stand it, and immediately began to descend to the bottom.

- Hey, where are you? Ken called out, but it was too late. Lumin was already on the field. He clicked and hurried after his friend. Mikey followed slowly.

- I'm sorry I disturbed you. I must be an uninvited guest," Lumin said seriously, advancing towards Kiyomasa.

The members of Tosva immediately bowed their heads at the sight of the captain and head

The members of Tosva immediately bowed their heads at the sight of the captain and head. Lumin ignored them, his gaze fixed on the wounded boy.

Quickly squatting down next to the blond, Lumin asked: - Are you okay ? - his troubled face studied every small scratch on the pale skin.

"W-well..." the guy said uncertainly.

- Do not be afraid of me. I don't bite," Lumin said in a semi-whisper.

- LUMIN! I ate all the dorayaki! - offended exclaimed Mikey. "Congratulations," Lumin barked, not even turning towards his brother.

Are you my peer? What is your name? Lumin asked.

"T-takemichi Hanagaki," the blonde chirped.

"Takemichi, will you let me be friends with you?" Lumin asked excitedly.

- Well maybe... - How nice! Lumin shouted cheerfully. - I'm so happy! The boy jumped up and smiled brightly.

 - I'm so happy! The boy jumped up and smiled brightly

"See you, Takemichi." And don't forget to heal your wounds." Lumin turned around and walked towards his brother and Ken.

"Mikey," Lumin whispered, "kill that bastard."

Kiyomasu was waiting for the end.